Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Root Lift Spray 6.8 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Annie A.

BY ULTIME

Annie A.
Zionsville, IN
Upon running out of my HG Redken Root lifting spray and not being able to find it ANYWHERE. I reached for this product for many reasons.

1. Its by a brand I know and love (Schwarzkopf)
2. It was developed by Claudia Schiffer
3. It's formulated with Biotin and pearl essence

I've tried this for about a week now and feel I can give it a fair review. I would like to mention my hair history though so this review will benefit you more. I have straight ash blonde hair (dyed), and the longest layer goes to my waist (hence the need for a root lift spray).

I want to achieve effortless volume through blow drying and with this product it's great for that! If I just leave my hair to air dry with this product it does not have as much volume but still gives me more than I would have without it never less.

I would recommend this product just because I can't find the Redken 06 root lift anywhere but it is definitely no where near as good in comparison.
Jennifer B.
Stratford
I have fine hair and I have a lot of problems getting volume at my roots. This product should be used sparingly. It works nicely whether I use heat or not. Just be sure to brush the product through your hair.