Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime® Biotin+ Volume™ Daily Serum Spray 6.8 fl. oz. Spray Bottle uploaded by Shelby C.

BY ULTIME

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I found this at TJ Maxx and couldn't help buying it after falling in love with Schwarzkopf dry shampoo. This daily serum spray is equally awesome - it smells AMAZING and leaves my hair feeling conditioned and volumized. I usually spray it in my damp hair after a shower, but sometimes squirt it through dry hair to add a little volume and a blast of scent on days I'm not washing my hair, or after a trip to the gym. I will continue buying this forever and ever, I seriously love it and would give it 1,000 stars if I could.