Hair CareHair ProductsSchwarzkopf
essence ULTÎME Biotin+ Volume & Vitality

Schwarzkopf essence ULTÎME Biotin+ Volume & Vitality

Specially developed for fine, limp hair

• Visually enhances root volume by 80% after one use*

• Biotin+ Volume-Complex creates volume from the root, penetrating the hair shaft for healthy fullness, with a feather light effect from root to tip

• Instantly delivers voluptuous volume for superb root-lifted hair

• Gentle cleansing without burdening fine hair

• Strengthens hair from within for a fuller, healthier appearance

• Fast drying

*Refers to use of Biotin+ Volume Shampoo. Biophysical measurement on untreated hair versus hair treated with Biotin Volume Shampoo

Where can I buy this please
I got this conditioner for free I was wondering if anyone used this? I could use some volume. How effective is this? Claims to have fast drying too.
Start your review of Schwarzkopf essence ULTÎME Biotin+ Volume & Vitality!
DIane T.
I seem to be the only one who disliked this line. The smell was fine when I smelled if from the bottle but once I put it in my hair it was awful, and the smell carried with me ALL day. I even had a co-worker asked what smelled (I was too embarrassed to tell her it was my hair!) Needless to say I stopped using it. I love the idea of adding volume to my hair and the potential for it to dry faster (as the bottle said it would) but I couldn't get past the smell - yuck!
SaVannah L.
Plattsburgh, NY
I personally swear by the Schwarzkopf hair care brand! It works wonders, being someone who has a lot of salon time under their belt, this product is a must! Especially if you have color treated, flat, or damaged hair. If you need a brand that will keep your hair healthy, satisfied, and looking revitalized I strongly recommend this brand!
Sherry C.
Baltimore County
Whats up with this? Best shampoo Ive bought in 40 years! Found it at Rite Aid, Walmart, grocery stores FOR 8 BUCKS A BOTTLEs. NOW I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE BUT AMAZON FOR 27 BUCKS A BOTTLE!!!! Have they stopped making it?
Susanne B.
Wolcott, NY
Schwarzkopf hair care is a game changer. Your hair feels like it had a salon treatment. And better yet it feels like you did. I really like the fragrance and how it lasts even after rinsing. It’s well worth trying.
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
This product is amazing. I LOVE the way it makes my natural hair feels after the treatment. It leaves your hair soft and supple.
Stephanie H.
Apollo, PA
I absolutely love this shampoo. I have very fine, flat hair and the volume I get from this compared to other volume shampoos is incredible. The slim bottle saves space in the shower and best of all, it smells wonderful. I highly recommend this product!!
Aquilla C.
I tried this shampoo and conditioner for the first time over the past month and my hair has honestly never been better. It makes my hair so silky, shiny, and smells great. You should definitely give it a try!!!
Jamie S.
I'm indifferent about this shampoo.. I really liked it when I first started using it but then my hair just stayed greasy after a while. I do love the smell and sometimes it makes my hair look great but it's too inconsistent.
Alyssa M.
Ecru
Love this smell of this shampoo and conditioner! Definitely gives my fine, flat hair some extra volume. I have super oily hair and this stuff doesn't make mine oily as much as other products I have used. I highly recommend!
Marieli C.
Batavia, NY
Schwarzkopf essence ULTÎME Biotin+ Volume & Vitality uploaded by Marieli C.
This shampoo and conditioner are amazing have my hair a very nice volume. .. I'm using very much and I aprove. This is good