Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Amber Oil Conditioner uploaded by cecilia m.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Amber Oil Nutrition is designed for extremely damaged hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy T.
This conditioner makes my hair so so soft! I just recently found this product! This is not expensive either and I have Very course dry hair! Smells good works great highly recommend!
cecilia m.
This conditioner is ok with me. Will i buy it no. I got this set free to review. This conditioner I don't really know if it had a effect on my hair. My hair has shine and feel soft but I believe that is due to my stylers I followed with. The conditioner had slip and smell amazing. It's good and creamy but with my 4c hair I felt I kept appling more and more to saturate my strands because my hair just soaked it in. It didn't make my curls pop like other conditioners. I would not buy this product as I'm able to get better quality for products only a couple dollars at my local dollar store. It's worth my money.
Jaynie W.
Fort Worth, TX
I honestly just bought and tried this conditioner this morning and I have to say I don't notice that it did anything for my hair. Even after applying it to my ends and leaving it on for several minutes I didn't notice a difference in softness. It also says it's fast drying but I didn't notice a difference in that either.
Kandy F.
Apalachin , NY
Same as the shampoo. Makes my hair a little too smooth. Almost greasy smooth with just a tiny bit. Smells great and very manageable after use. Not sure about paying that price tho. Kinda expensive for such a disappointment and wish they had a smaller sample bottle first.
Briana G.
Charlotte , NC
I bought this conditioner at Rite Aid because it was on sale for $1.75. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised. I loved the smell and loved the hydration and moisture after using it. I think it's a great product for fine hair to course.
Leine P.
Laveen, AZ
The minute I started using this product, I immediately loved it. I love the smell, the overall feeling I get from using it, was Awesome. I also had a $2.00 off coupon that came with it that made it $4.00 not bad at all for a name brand.
Brenda B.
love this product makes me look cute, I have no words to describe how interesting that this may result in the foot, color fascinates me. I recommend it. Nice packaging !
Madisyn P.
Palatine, IL
Helps with my natural curls and frizzy long hair! If you pair it with shampoo it definitely helps 100 times better if just used alone!
Lynzi B.
Love love love! Made my hair dry so fast and smelled fantastic. Will never go back. Would recommend in a heartbeat
Fairy Good conditioner help you to avoid split ends and smooth hair, I alternate between this and loreal