Hair CareHair ColorULTIME
Schwarzkopf Color Ultime Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box

Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box

by ULTIME

GorgeousCatwalk BlondeColor Ultime stands for brilliant blonde results. Developed with Claudia Schiffer, the formulas combine her beauty insights from catwalk shows and fashion shoots with the hair expertise of Schwarzkopf. For vibrant, long-lasting luxuriously shining colors that defy grays.With Luxurious Pearl Essence & Amethyst Shine-EffectPearl is known as the ultimate luxury and a symbol of infinite beauty. Now, pearl essence is refining the formula of an innovative blonde range, perfectly blending in with rich omega oil and unveiling a lustrous spectrum of black shades.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box!
Melissa B.
Highland, IN
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this brand berms using this for the last 6 months a few different shades red or red brown n I’m extremely happy each time how my hair looks and w the coverage so easy to apply n use at home coloring my hair as I write this review can’t wait to see how this red turns out Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box
Lizzy H.
Blakesburg
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Lizzy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
The color came out great lasts about two months going to buy again for sure!!!! Got lots of compliments. Not quite permanent but I'm not going to complain because the color was absolutely amazing.
Sara R.
Odenville, AL
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Sara R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This the brand I use to color my hair but I use ruby red in this brand I love the intensity of the red and how it makes my hair feel. It lasts a long time as well. Doesnt smell bad. And easy to use. I have used this same brand twice now and I would recommend it for anyone who wants a nice red color and before applying I had medium brown hair.
Amy M.
Mobile , AL
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Amy M.
I have been using this brand of hair dye for over a year now. I switch between the Reds, most recently I used the vintage Red and love it. It lasts for at least 8 weeks on my hair. It costs 9.99 at wal-mart and if you're lucky you'll find a 3.00 coupon in the Sunday newspaper. I love the way it smells and that it doesn't leave my hair dry. I have convinced many of my friends and family to use and they also loved!
rosemama ..
This is definitely not the worst boxed color out there by any means. The smell is really not bad, and I do feel like it leaves hair softer than other boxed colors, but the color fades kinda quick, and does not look as pretty as the color on the box.
Brittany B.
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Brittany B.
I am constantly looking for a change in the way my hair looks. Dyes, haircuts, etc. But, when I tried this hair color I fell in love. It covers my hair so well, leaves it so soft, and smells delightful. The color stays vibrant for so long. I will be buying this over and over again.
Iesha C.
Davenport, IA
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Iesha C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I did a ombre look with this year's ago and omg my favorite red hair dye! Picture is 8 years old but this lasted a while!
Delilah S.
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Delilah S.
I'm obsessed with this hair dye! The perfect burgundy red. I love how it covered my dark hair and how long lasting it is. I've got 3 backups. Lol dont ever stop making this color. I'm in love!! Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box
Megan R.
I absolutely love this color. It's do vibrant but isn't too strong. It will leave a pretty shine to your hair as well. I've used multiple hair dyes as I've been dying my hair since I was 12 and this would be the brand I'll go back to every time. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Stacey B.
Jamestown, PA
Schwarzkopf® Color Ultime® Flaming Reds Vintage Red Hair Color Box uploaded by Stacey B.
If you’re looking for an edgy but not too off the wall red, this is it! It’s a bright red but has a semi natural look to it. It’s a little brighter than I expected but I’m still pleased with the results. My hair was a dark auburn red before this.

Looking for your answer?