Schwarzkopf Color Save Treatment

8.45 ounce treatment. Bc bonacure color save treatment was launched by the design house of Schwarzkopf. It is recommended for daily use. Please store in a cool dry place. Bc bonacure color save treatment by Schwarzkopf for unisex, 8.45 ounce treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Color Save Treatment!
Judith  A.
Carmel, IN
This is maybe the best one by far. I have very gray hair and my dark color lasts so long after i am applying this one. Totally recommend it
Cortney M.
Chico, CA
I have long, thick, wavy, and color treated hair. In the past, I have always purchased conditioning products to help battle frizz and/or enhance waves. I completely neglected taking care of the color treated aspect of my hair. I would find the color seemed to fade from my hair quickly. A friend recommended this product to me. I use it once a week as a color sealant to prevent color fading. It really helps keep my hair soft, silky, and looking luminous.
Poba Z.
Chatsworth, CA
Schwarzkopf products always amaze me . It really helps color treated hair and even help with the color to lat longer. The conditioner is very good. I purchased and use it once and I was very happy with the result.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
I love this it’s effective and affordable and I buy this online and it helps big time so go get it
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
I have a lot of alternative color in my hair and this helps brighten all of them back up after they've faded a little. It isn't super thick and rinsed out easily. I wasn't super happy with the fragrance but it was tolerable
jenny M.
I love all this brands products they are all amazing! This helped treat my color treated hair it worked I highly recommend
Megan P.
Best product ever! Smells great and leaves my hair feeling wonderful after each and every use. Price point is great
Ashley L.
Paris, TN
Awesome, amazing, a great value and helps and prolong my purple color vibrate and luscious. I always will use this line.
Alaina W.
My sister had used this product on her newly died hair and it turned silver. I don't know if that's supposed to be normal but she didn't like it. Maybe they should put it somewhere more accesible on the packaging
Isabella V.
Cincinnati, OH
Love using this, I used to have bright pink hair and this used to make my hair look amazing and last so much longer. I will say he smell is a little off-putting but I assume it's worth it if it helps me keep my color!

Looking for your answer?