Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde

For anyone looking to enhance color vibrancy between salon visits or colorings. With Color Boost from Schwarzkopf, you can boost or add new tones to your hair color in a pinch! Just incorporate Color Boost into your favorite conditioner between full colorings. Add 1-5 color drops to your favorite conditioner to increase color intensity. Color Boost has no ammonia, no peroxide, no alcohol, just color and is ideal for all hair types.

• BOOST YOUR COLOR: Schwarzkopf Color Boost is an in-shower customizable color vibrancy booster to be mixed in with your favorite conditioner
  • CUSTOMIZE YOUR INTENSITY: Color Boost color drops let you customize your color intensity (1 drop = minimal boost, 5 drops = maximum boost)
  • ENHANCE COLOR VIBRANCY: With Color Boost you can enhance color vibrancy between salon visits or colorings.
  • EASY TO USE: Color Boost offers an easy solution to increase the intensity of your hair color. Just mix 1-5 drops into your conditioner.
  • AMMONIA FREE: No ammonia, no peroxide, no alcohol, just color.
  • SEMI-PERMANENT: Last up to 8 washes (semi-permanent - Results may vary depending on the number of drops used and daily care habits, hair history and texture)

Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Acid Violet 43, HC Blue No. 12, Citric Acid, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Hydroxide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Jena L.
I would say this wasnt really much of a color boost, it worked more like a gloss for me. Used as directed, it didn't provide me with any brass neutralization as stated on the box, but it did leave me with a lovely shine and brightness. I enjoy that there was no odor and that theres no ammonia or alcohol.
Karolina P.
Conway, SC
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Karolina P.
I have cool platinum blonde hair. And unfortunately I did try this product and it didn’t work out for my hair. The brassy yellow’s were still in my hair no matter how long I left it in my medium length hair. Overall it didn’t work out and I still had overall yellows and brassiness in my platinum blonde.
Anna M.
Braintree, MA
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Anna M.
I am so happy to have found this item because it really does help me restore my hair color WITHOUT over drying it. I know that it will feel dry with any toner or purple shampoo. Which is why I love that this is mixed into your own conditioner. It also helps me preserve my old conditioners that are not mean for fighting the brassy color. I can still use them because I just mix this into the conditioner. Just a few pumps will do and your hair will become icy ash blonde again!
Bridgette W.
Corning, NY
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Bridgette W.
So if you’re bad like me and always bleach your own hair at home, I’m sure like me, youve probably gotten some brassy/orange patches. This helped PERFECTLY to calm that and help lift the cool blonde tones. If you bleach your hair, i definitely recommend this.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Nicole L.
I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes; all opinions are my own. It’s such a great idea to help maintain your color in between hair salon visits. I’ll need to try the product again once my hair is at the platinum level all over. I got this shortly before transitioning my light brown/dark blonde hair to platinum, and this campaign completed before I was able to get back to the salon for my second blonding visit to have my hair be the right shade all over for this product. I did give it a shot once to see and it was very easy to use, but I really didn’t see any difference in my hair (again, I believe that is solely because my hair isn’t a light enough blonde all over for this shade). I used 3 pumps. I will gladly revisit my review once I achieve the all over color in about a month and have high hopes for it. My hair is dry in the before photo and slightly damp in the after photo.
Ashley S.
Marshall, NC
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Ashley S.
I loved this product I like my hair super blonde so this is a great little add on for me...the more drops you use the more vibrant the color will be...the smell is not strong at all so it won't mess with your favorite smelling conditioner either...overall this gets 5 stars from me!
Kristy C.
Beach Lake, PA
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Kristy C.
I received #SchwarzkopfColorBoost Cool Blonde as a complimentary sample from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. I was ecstatic to be chosen for this #voxbox & am definitely impressed with the results! After just one use, I noticed a significant change! I have blonde highlights done by my stylist & am in between visits, so this is exactly what I needed for a color boost! It took the brassiness out & brightened up my blonde highlights beautifully’ This product does exactly as advertised! I highly recommend trying it!
Senada B.
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Senada B.
I received this product complimentary from @influenster. I gave 4 stars as I did not see on first try the difference to the highlights but my roots looked nice. This was good product compared to some other brands and comes in more affordable price. I have coarse medium highlighted blonde hair so the using the recommended drops was not enough. I used double of that and using your good conditioner is also key. I did not feel any dryness and no damage to my hair so will use again. I did see my roots refreshed to cleaner color which that was positive for me as I have lots of growing gray so the color icy was perfect tone. I will use again to see if better application I get this time with more amount of drops. Definitely worth having around and using.. #SchwarzkopfColorBoost #TryColorBoostatTarget #contest #complimentary @Schwarzkopf @Influenster
Carolann R.
Taunton, MA
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Carolann R.
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Carolann R.
A must have for in between at home box dyes! Perfect for getting out all the yellow and orange brassiness. It is so hard to maintain platinum but this color boost definitely will help! Much better than the purple shampoos I have used in the past! Thanks Influenster!!!!! So happy to try new hair products!
Erika B.
Vulcan, MI
Schwarzkopf Color Boost Blonde uploaded by Erika B.
I tried this out today and really love the results! my hair definitely had a little bit of brassiness to it that even purple shampoo hadn't been able to get rid of and this really helped me out and it also made my color really pop and look my more vibrant. I would have never thought of using this product and I'm so happy I got to give it a try. this isn't the best photo I'll but I promise it looks great

Looking for your answer?