BY SCHWARZKOPF

Courtney L.
Manchester, NH
I'm always a big fan of anything that will make my dry, damaged hair healthier and shinier looking. This stuff is right up there with the best of the "shine serums".
Marie T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love how it makes my hair looks soo shiny and healthy. I like the smell and it just feels light when i applied to my hait. Works great for my frizzy hair
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
I really love this Shine Shine Miracle Get Smooth Straight Balm because my hair are frizzy all the time and it really helps getting them straight and nice.
Fonda M.
Palm Coast, FL
I use this product as a shine straightening balm. I love how it make my hair shine. It does not weight the hair down. This is a great product to use.
Jillian C.
Charlotte, NC
Smells AMAZING and keeps my hair sleek for a whole day! My favorite way to use the balm is to apply halfway through drying, then continue drying/straightening with the product in for best results with my hair.
Alison K.
midwest city, OK
We love this stuff!! It smells so wonderful and gives my daughters hair an absolute brilliant shine! This doesn't weigh her hair down or get greasy looking!
Heather G.
I have wavy hair and this stuff keeps the frizz under control when I flat iron my hair. My after result is straight smooth and shiny hair.
Jona M.
Saint Louis , MO
My hair is absolutely amazing after using this product. Is straight and always shining. I do t need to use a straightening iron.
Kat G.
Hobart
It's ok i guess. Leaves my hair feeling heavy in a bad way. Not for my hair. Only used a few times.
Christie D.
Saint Peter, MN
I loved the way it smelled. it was an okay product as long as i didn't use to much of it.