Schwarzkopf Citre Shine Shine Miracle Anti-Frizz Polishing Serum Original Formula 2 oz.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
All you need is a teeny amount of this in your hair to make it soft, smooth and shining. Sometimes I even use this instead of leave in conditioners because it has similar effect. Perfect right before drying- just don’t use too much or it will be greasy!
Amanda L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Ok this stuff is the bomb it does exactly what its suppose to do and totally worth it ! My hair has never been more shiny using this stuff! Love it!
Nicole M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Absolutely love this stuff! Makes my hair shiny and lay flat- even in the yuckiest of weather conditions
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this work who all has used this products I'm did it improve the frizz I have frizzy hair
jawana h.
Corbin, KY
Great for curly hair when you want to straighten it! It flattens but doesn't make it frizzy!
Nicole D.
Ottawa, ON
I have curly hair and I liked this product because it does not leave my hair greasy or hard. It is affordable and it leaves my hair all natural and soft. I would totally recommend this product.