Schwarzkopf Citre Shine Extra Strength Serum 4-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3) uploaded by Maydalia O.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Kelly M.
wilmington, NC
Little goes a very long way! It is kinda heavy as well. But it is a wonderful brand and for the price it is amazing!!! I use it when I get done washing my hair and when it is damp, I take a little and rub it at the ends to the root. And a girl with curly hair I can say it really keeps the frizz away!!
Alisha P.
This seemed too heavy for my fine hair. It can tolerate a lot of serums because it gets frizzy in humidity and I have a lot of it. Pass on this because there are better products out there unless you have thick heavy hair.
jane b.
A go to for me. Not greasy, not thin. Smells amazing. Works for heat protection, moisturizing, everything. Any time I have someone in need of hair product, I give them this and they're always in love with it.
Genesis R.
Sunland Park, NM
This serum is amazing, it has really changed the way my hair feels, it is so moisturizing without the oily feel. Not to mention great to use after washing the hair. Definetly recommend it !
Caitlin C.
Cmbrlnd Frnce, TN
I bought this in a hurry one night. It's better than nothing, but doesn't compare to many of the other serums out there. I feel like it leaves a residue on my hair. But it smells great
Ashely S.
Florence, KY
I could never gush enough about this product or the line it was born from. I use this product anytime I straighten my hair. I feel like my hair is made of strands of silk afterwards and can typically get three good hair days out of it
Elizabeth E.
Its average. I put too much on once and my hair looked really greasy. So you have to get the perfect amount for you hair in order for it to look good. Only put a little on a little goes a long way.
Briten D.
Escondido, CA
I use it everyday and it leaves my hair looking healthy and beautiful. Does not leave any kind of greasy look which is hard to find in a product.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
I loveee this product. I feel like my hair has been stronger and it feels thicker than usual. I really like how it makes my hair smell also haha
BETTY S.
Boiling Springs, SC
I love the way my hair looks after applying. Makes my hair glossy. I also use on my mother's hair. Makes it look so healthy. Great product.