Schwarzkopf Citre Shine Citre Shine Colour Prism Multi Reflective Illuminating Shampoo By Schwarzkopf 13.5 Oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Rhonda T.
Munford, TN
Really smells great. Makes hair very shiny and light. Costs a little more than I prefer to pay ordinarily but I think it is worth it.
Arianna B.
I have blonde hair and this product helps perfectly to keep a beautiful color on it and not orange. You should try
christina h.
Des Moines, IA
Awesome stuff, this smells so good and it made my hair so soft and not frizzy. I buy it all the time
Secret B.
Smells amazing and soaps up lovely but the product seems to dry out my hair a lot when I use it! I prefer tresseme as it moisturises however if your struggling with oily scalp or hair this would be a good recommendation for you! I will not repurchase for myself in the near future but if my hair ever gets oily I know what to use!!
Valentina L.
I loved it! because It totally changed my hair for good.
I had a dry hair, It looked like dead!
but I used this Illuminating shampoo and the whole thing changed! I works if you have a dry hair!
This product is such a charming thing!
Wy B.
Schwarzkopf is awesome, I've tried this one and the blue shampoo for blonds... I always get shiny soft hair! Shine shine! Citre shine Colour Prism Multi is for shiny hair:)
Meybichell H.
miami
Amo todo lo que tenga que ver con maquillaje, todas las mujeres amamos el maquillaje Es muy genial, su sabor es delicioso me encanta mucho es lo mejor . me gusta
INDHIRA d.
Me encanta te deja el cabello muy bien con brillo sin frizz y con aroma espectacular a frutas cítricas lo recomiendo