BY SCHWARZKOPF

Anna M.
Waco, TX
Got this from Ulta and I am glad I decided to get this one. It may seem pricey at $28 a jar but it deep moisturizes and is worth every dollar. After dying my hair dang near every color or was pretty damaged when I decided to leave those colors behind. So In my search for a deep conditioner that works, and after many failed brands I came upon this one. The smell is exquisit and the moisture is out of this world.
ari k.
Schwarzkopf products are always amazjng. I decided to give this rescue repair treatment after seeing it mentioned by my favorite youtube gurus. I color my hair frequently so my hair was in need to some serious tlc. The resuce treatment worked like a charm. My hair needed the additional moisture to help with the frizziness i was experiencing too.
Erikaa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Schwarzkopf has so many good hair products. My hair was so damage because I would dye my hair so much and once I started using this I noticed that it was getting healthier and smooth. I'm very satisfied with my purchase.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this product! I bleach my hair regularly so it's great for my damaged hair. It don't use it every time I was my hair so it lasts me quite awhile & I think the price is reasonable ($28 at Ulta or $15 +S&H online).
Catherine C.
Charleston , WV
This is a wonderful to use as a deep conditioning treatment. The packaging is great. Easy to keep in your shower or cabinet. You can pick it up at Ulta or your hair salon. I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
This is great for dry, damaged hair! I picked mine up at Ulta, and I've been loving it. I like using it as a mask in the shower.
Cori M.
From taming my frizz to making my hair feel so so soft, I live this. Wish their were more to try!!!!!
Alana M.
Santo Ângelo
Esse creme é vida pra quem é loira platinada! Faço as luzes e como reconstrução uso esse, ele simplesmente deixa meu cabelo novo! Uso toda a linha de reconstrução e amo! Claro que ele reconstrói todos os tipos de cabelos, mas como meu cabelo é platinado na primeira usada para reconstrução ele já recupera o fio que fica um pouco danificado com a descoloração. É simplesmente o melhor que já usei!
The Emerald Phase I.
Karachi
I bought this for my hair because with was at its worst this product did give little life to it but didn't fulfill what it's name promises. It didn't repair my hair I dint feel my hair change drastically but it did some good to them.
Elizabeth M.
St-Lambert, Quebec
It’s good, I like it, not extremely moisturizing, but it’s good, doesn’t leave any résidu, doesn’t weight my hair down, it’s a good conditionner