BY SCHWARZKOPF

Actively strengthens & restructures the hair Provides essential moisture Smoothes & evens out unruly hair Prevents hair breakage and split ends see more...

Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this one for a long time. At first i was really happy about the quality, but I do not know why the products that are supposed to repair, cause hair fall. So finally i stopped using that, although this product has great smell and can be found in several markets.
Briana J.
I tried a sample of this shampoo and conditioner that was good for two washes and omg was it awesome!! I could honestly tell a difference in the healthiness of my hair after only using it twice! I plan on splurging on some in the future
Virginia C.
Naples, FL
I have been coloring and processing my hair for quite sometime. It can, and does, get very very dry. I don't know what I'd do without this stuff... seriously, a miracle in a bottle.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
The best stuff ever - smells great too! My hairdresser introduced me to this - it's a bit pricey BUT you get what you pay for - a little bit goes a long way ... love this stuff!
Renata G.
Fall River , MA
I have been buying these products for some time and I continue to marvel at the result of the use, the price is affordable and the perfume is super nice
Jari M.
like the scent, my hair feels soft and hydrated after use. protects and repair your hair from heat damages
Daniela G.
This is an awesome shampoo it does have help my hair even tho u don't like the way it smells
Salena F.
I color my hair like crazy so this product really helps it and makes my hair so soft
Ashleigh B.
My hairdresser introduced me to this shampoo and conditioner . At first my scalp seemed to like it. My hair was really soft and shiny but after a couple of weeks, I have noticed I have ALOT of dandruff. I've never had an issue with dandruff before. I will say that it smells pretty good though.
Kihara D.
Lo utilize cuando sentia que mi cabello ya no daba más de lo maltratado que estaba, yo tengo el cabello grasoso, pero me resulto.
Madison L.
Are these products worth buying?
Kate H.
How are these products on color treated hair?