BY SCHWARZKOPF

Gently cleanses curly and wavy hair providing bounce and shine without overburdening. Balances and restores the moisture content of curly, wavy hair, leaving it with a soft, satin feel. Amino Cell Rebuild Technology restores the hair's natural elasticity and rebuilds the hair structure from within. For strong and manageable hair full of healthy shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Megan W.
Makes your hair curl ( naturally curly hair only) it is an amazing product that lathers easily it is for every scalp type and it smells amazing and lasts a couple of days too I am satisfied with the soap
Allie M.
Orlando, FL
This shampoo paired with the conditioner to match is amazing, the lather and light weight feeling is amazing. The scent is mellow but so nice and compared to other brands that come out with products specifically catered to curly hair this one is without a doubt the best of the best. I always re-purchase.
Mariel F.
I have naturally curly hair and this shampoo does wonders for the texture of my hair. Unlike other shampoos, it doesn't weigh down my curls and flatten out my hair. It does lather quite nicely and leaves my scalp feeling moisturized. the only complaint I have is that the scent is quite powerful (very perfume-y)
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
This one was just ok, I used the one for brittle hair and I prefer that one. It did help to wash and lightly condition hair without weighing curls doenZ. Helped with frizz and curl structure, just wasn't as good as the other.
Britney H.
Scottsboro, AL
This shampoo helps my hair curly hair curl up even better. It keeps my ends feeling smooth and all over keeps my hair looking non frizzy. It smells amazing and my hair holds the smell all day. I'm going to stock up!
Renee P.
Cleburne, TX
This stuff was alright, it's not the best but it's not the worst either. I was hoping it was the one that worked the best for my curls, but it was a bust. HOWEVER, it smells great!
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
This shampoo is a miracle for my waves. It REALLY does help create bouncy waves and ringlets! I definitely recommend.
Caryn W.
Ayr, South Ayrshire
I bought this shampoo to attempt to "highlight" my wavy natural hair. It lathers well and smells great. Although once washed and dried, I didn't find the product amazing. It worked but not as well as it makes out.
lyzbeth s.
este producto no lo conosco y me gustaria probarlo alguna vez para ver que tal es como funciona y ver resultados
Nissrine B.
Windsor Ontario
it is amazing for my hair! it leaves my hair looking fresh and shiny. my curls look great too.
Jessica L.
Over straightening of my hair has caused the top layer to have loose, poorly defined curls while the bottom layers are still bouncy. Will this shampoo help to redefine and restructure my top layer?