Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Save Silver Shampoo Liter uploaded by Kyrie F.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

A temporary hair color that actively supports and enriches the shimmer of cool color directions. This color protecting shampoo is enhanced with essential direct silver pigments that can even reduce warm color undertones within the hair. pH 5.0 a€" 5.5, care level 1, rinse out The special pigment concentration revives and preserves cool tones Unwanted warm undertones are subtly reduced Moringa Oleifera: protects the structure of color-treated hair Special blue/violet pigments: support the desired cool color direction Type: Shampoos & Conditioners see more...

Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
This shampoo lathers great and really keeps my gray hair look great! It smells great and I don't have to use it everyday. I have a dry scalp and this product helps with moisture. I definitely will continue to purchase!
JR P.
This is the BEST color save shampoo!!!! Top notch! A little more pricey, but my color lasts longest with this system! Works for oily and dry hair. Keeps your color really fresh!!! You can find it at Ulta!
Jamie C.
Lorton, VA
This is one of the best purple shampoos I've used! Doesn't dry out my hair too much and actually keeps my hair away from brass. I think the smell is pretty good too for a purple shampoo.
Sweenly L.
Brooklyn, NY
This definitely does its job! I never tried any other purple shampoo thus far but I always recommend this when my friends ask for purple shampoo. I ordered it on Amazon for about $13 dollars! It was on sale - it is a HUGE bottle that I have still been using after all this time (2 years?).

I dyed my hair blonde-ish and have been applying this all over my hair to keep the blonde from becoming brassy! I don't leave it on for too long, and only use it about 2-3 times a week. If I leave it on for too long streaks of my hair becomes a LOT lighter than blond, almost silver - proving it is a strong silver shampoo!
Jasmene L.
San Jose, CA
I think this is a great shampoo.. My hair fluctuates from a cool blonde to a silvery gray. This shampoo tones my hair silver if I leaving it on longer than 5 minutes which I love because sometimes it can be hard to maintain the silver without damaging it
Joelle R.
Central Point, OR
This stuff made my hair silky, Shiny and so clean. It seemed like it gently purified my hair and definitely removed all of my dry shampoo. Will be repurchasing.
Gabriela D.
This is a great shampoo if you need to keep the color of your hair. This brand is awesome and it smells so good
leonor s.
Winters, CA
Perfectly toned my ombré hair to remove any brassiness, I leave it for I've 10 min or more
Kyrie F.
Without doubt the best purple shampoo I've used. Mixed in with a hair mask, applied to damp hair and left for anywhere up to an hr was how I used it to give my bleached locks an ashy silver tint. Used as a normal shampoo it kept brassiness away beautiful. I loved it so much I bought the giant bottle and its lasted me so long. The scent is gentle and fresh and makes my hair feel super clean. Highly recommend to all bleached haired girls
Raven T.
I really like this shampoo I color my hair bright red so I fades alot and fast if I don't use color safe shampoos but I noticed even with color safe shampoos my color still faded pretty fast until I started using this shampoo and conditioner it honestly double the length of me touching up hair color then I usally would with other safe shampoo! Overall would recommend this to anyone who has colored hair!