Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Save Silver Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Angela R.Schwarzkopf Bonacure Color Save Silver Shampoo 8.5oz uploaded by Jelssy R.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy on Amazon*
sierrabryce🎀 J.
Jupiter , FL
Yes yes yes a million times run out and get it today! It smells amazing and it lathers perfectly! I prefer this over any other blonde shampoo! Don’t use it too often maybe every other day or twice a week it’ll give you a lilac tint.
Brittney D.
Maybe this didn’t work for me because I️ didn’t know how to use it. I️ thought it was like purple shampoo where it keeps your hair from turning brassy but it didn’t work very well. It wasn’t worth it
Monica S.
Im staring to go gray both naturally and intentionally. I bought this product on the suggestion of the girl at the beauty supply store. I have to say she knows her stuff! Not only does this keep my gray from yellowing, but I've been using it often enough that my gray is actually getting a lavender tint to it that i really don't mind.
I totally recommend this product but if you don't want to get the lavender tint, just use it less often.
Cat D.
I bought this because I fell in love with the freeze deep conditioner in the same brand. But, this shampoo really fell short. It made my hair dry and left a residue in my hair. I felt like I needed to wash it again immediately after getting out of the shower. Granted, that could have been the conditioner or the shampoo. Needless to say, this shampoo is just sitting in my shower as an emergency in case I run out of the good stuff.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
THIS SILVER SHAMPOO IS AMAZING. I HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS AND THIS GETS MY HAIR TO THE SILVER I WANT. I USE IT A FEW TIMES A WEEK AND SOMETIMES LET IT SIT IN MY HAIR FOR 10 OR 15 MINS IF I WANT IT TO BE EXTRA SILVER. THIS SHAMPOO IS A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BUT DEFINITELY WORTH IT AND HELPS KEEP YOUR HAIR SILVER OR PLATINUM.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I have balyage in my hair, which is already a dirty blonde/brown color, and this shampoo does a great job at preserving and brightening the color over time. It helps keep color around longer and it smells pretty good. It's not super strong or perfumey and the consistency is really thin and lightweight. Works great, great price!
Jeanne L.
Extends duration between salon visits. I've been using this for 3 months, once every week, and it keeps my ends ashy and non-brassy. Definitely washes out easily with hot water, so luke warm all the way
Amanda M.
Sewickley, PA
This is the best "purple" shampoo that I've ever purchased. I have fine, thin color-treated blonde hair that tends to constantly have brassy roots. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that I also have very oily hair (e.g. if I wash my hair before bed, by the next morning, my hair is an oily, greasy mess - literally).

This is the only shampoo that I can use on my hair that doesn't have some type of volumizing aspect to it that completely erases all traces of the brassiness in my hair while most importantly doesn't weigh my hair down.
Bee S.
Garden Grove, CA
I dyed my hair from black to blonde recently at the salon, and they said I need to use this shampoo so that the color will stay longer. I'm using this shampoo with condition too. I'm so in love with this because it help my color stay and the smell is so good. Especially I wash my hair every single day. I think with other shampoo, all my color will not be on my hair right now. I recommend it if you thinking about dying your hair at home.
Krystal S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I am in love with this shampoo!!! I dye my hair- its red with violet- a very hard color to manage due to fading and it being vulnerable to everything!!! Chlorine, sun, salt water, time. This shampoo practically stops my fade out completely! My hairdresser recommended it and has seen a noticeable difference in my color. I use it about 2 to 3xs per week.
Denise M.
Buenos Aires
El shampoo me encanta y lo uso siempre de forma espaciadia. Cada mes o quince dĂ­as. Pero me decolere el pelo y lo use dos dĂ­as seguidos y tiene unos reflejos entre grises y verdes. Se iran? Espero que si! Alguna vez les pasĂł?