BY SCHWARZKOPF

Eliza R.
Reisterstown, MD
I use this purple shampoo every single time I wash my hair bc I highlight it regularly and it’s a double process every time. It keeps the brassiness out of my hair and it stays a nice shade of ash blonde.
Christine G.
Horton, AL
I don't need this product because I have gray hair I just like the way it makes my hair feel because my hair is naturally curly and Coors and gray hairs course that would I do not have but it tames my hair
Tanyanna G.
Locust Grove, GA
I am a Licensed Master Cosmetologist and I use this on my customers with grey or blonde hair. It does a great job of neutralizing the unwanted yellow tones without leaving any trace of the purple color!
Jennifer C.
Meridian, ID
This Shampoo leaves my hair smelling so good and my color bright! I do have a hard time lathering it up. It seems like it takes more than normal shampoos to get a good lather.
Betsey B.
Destin, FL
This stuff is great when you habe blonde hair that's more golden than you would like. I feel like it takes out some of those golden tones and it smells great
Jill J.
I used to bleach my hair and this shampoo was a life saver. I definitely recommend it for anyone with blonde or platinum hair.
Kasey C.
Aransas Pass, TX
Took out 90% of the brassy/orange color left behind by a bad decision. Be sure to use a repairing conditioner afterward
Alma M.
Mission, TX
This definitely revived my hair! The tone was off and this product revived my hair! This is very much recommended!
Hope K.
St Petersburg, FL
Love this! I have fine highlighted hair and I use this 2 times a week to prevent grassiness. I works wonders!
Taylor W.
Lansing, MI
Helps keep the color in your hair like it looked after it first got dyed. Keeps the tones you don't want out.