BY SCHWARZKOPF

Massage sparingly into ends. Do not rinse. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Lindsey D.
Hartford, AL
I use Colored Ends or Sealed Ends on EVERY (female) client that sits in my chair, and of course I use it on myself daily. I love this stuff!!
Amela Q.
FPO , AE
As having highlights - split ends happen more than usual. This was used once in a salon to treat my hair and I absolutely loved it. I went online and purchased one for myself. This is a must if you style your hair mostly at home. I can't say enough good things about this product.
Abigail E.
Prague, OK
I love Schwarzkopf products. I purchased this conditioner after I had bleach put in my hair. My hair was extremely dry and kind of looked dull. After using this conditioner for a couple days my hair looked shiny and felt so much better.
Andreina M.
This product has done wonders for my hair. It works extremely well with splitting the ends. I highly recommend this to anyone who has died her hair and needs a help with this annoying splitting ends.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
The best hair cream! I've used this for years and it makes my hair so soft and shiny. Wouldn't use anything else ever.
Ella J.
This products helps to repair your damaged hair and I would definitely recommend as it has helped me a lot
Amber-Jade A.
Amazing for coloured hair. Apply before you blow dry and then the ends dry nice and smooth. This product is more of a cream consistency rather than an oil and personally I prefer an oil on my hair to make it nice and smooth. Wouldn't purchase again but if you prefer creams, go ahead!
Soltani D.
I am using it actually for about 2 months and its good my hear looks good and the ends of my hear are very beautiful but need to be tried for at least half a year for good result
Petra C.
Sometimes the ends of my hair need just a little extra conditioning and a small dot of this does the trick. It doesn't add any weight to my hair (which is baby fine) and gives my ends just enough extra care. It does not make my hair oily or feel it dirty.
Elaine M.
Wonderful hair product.The purchase and shipment of the product was easy and quick. The humidity has always been such a torture to me that I refused to straighten my hair in the summer time due to my out of control frizz. This product has been amazing!!! It tames my splits ends and prevents fly aways and frizz from humidity. There is a HUGE difference with this product vs any other I have tried.