BY SCHWARZKOPF

Pigmented shampoo with a cool cendré tone direction to support and maintain the in-salon blonde service. Gently cleanses and cares for the most delicate lightened and colored hair. Helps to create new bonds within the hair fibers. Delivers targeted levels of cool pigments to maintain the fresh cool tone direction for improved blonde clarity. Gently neutralizes yellow tones in the hair without changing the hair color. Leaves the hair feeling soft and silky

• Is the color of this shampoo actually purple? How deep of a purpl...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know what this product does to virgin hair (un dyed)?...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend this over other purple shampoos?... Be the first to answer!
Sloan W.
I must admit, I was skeptical at first when trying the shampoo. With so many different brands on the market claiming to do the same thing but not really having a noticeable difference, I thought it was gonna be the same story. But I was wrong! I love the scent and how it lathers (it doesn't soap up like crazy but just the right amount.) And after maybe 2 weeks of using it, I really saw my hair brighten up and others commented on it too. Love this product!
Sarah De L.
Bossier City, LA
I enjoyed this. My blonde looks dull occasionally. I don’t wash it often. This definitely made my color last longer. Because I only wash my hair weekly, I prefer something more clarifying. This made my hair feel a little dry- even compared to clarifying shampoos. I found it best to use every other wash.
Kimberly M.
vancouver, WA
I love that it didn't dry out my hair. It didn't change my hair too much. But would totally continue using it more. I also liked the style of the bottle and the product is quality for sure. I would def recommend to others to use this product.  i should have used every day.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
This shampoo gently cleanses without overloading your hair. It helps to create new bonds within the hair fibers, smooths and conditions the porous areas of lightened hair, and leaves hair feeling supple and soft. This shampoo does an amazing job of removing brassy tones from blonde hair as well, so that's a huge plus. It contains moisturizing Panthenol to balance the natural water content of the hair structure, so your hair feels soft. My Pro Tip would be to remember to leave on the shampoo longer than ordinary shampoos, because this will help tone the brassiness away. The longer left on before rinsing, the more it will tone.
Zadi C.
I really liked this product because I have very blonde hair and it really helps to keep it from going brassy. The only negative I would have to say is the scent. For me personally it’s really strong and not my favorite smell. But overall I would still recommend it.
Sage F.
Montreal, QC
This shampoo was ok. I feel like my hair wasn’t as clean as it could be and wasn’t great for greasy hair, and I’m not sure it was as good for toning hair as some other options out on the market because it was a lighter purple it seemed in the tube than the others
Sydney S.
Minneapolis, MN
Having newly dyed, platinum blonde hair, this shampoo is a miracle!! Used immediately after dying and every week on to keep my hair bright, without any copper tones. Only downside is that I found the shampoo to be a bit drying, but the color payoff was worth it!
Rebecca M.
Weatherford, OK
Loved this shampoo! I didn't like the container it came in--it was very clumsy to use with the screw off top and no way to set it down without screwing the lid back on with a hand full of shampoo! But the poo itself was great. Highly recommend!
Nicole B.
Cleveland, OH
I received this product as apart of my VoxBox. I was excited to try out a new shampoo for "cool" blondes as I bleach/die/balayage my hair regularly. This is not the best shampoo to keep my hair white and not brassy, but it gets the job done. I wouldn't purchase on my own, as I love other similar shampoos more, but I will finish the bottle I have. A good starting point for someone who wants an affordable purple shampoo to keep the brassiness away from their hair.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Over all I was impressed with blonde me shampoo! It left my hair super blonde! I did leave it in for 5 min or more! The only down side is it left my hair a little dry so I just used a good conditioner and a moisturizing restorative treatment with it! I was already a fan of the brand! I received this product complimentary form Influenster for testing purposes!
Reegin S.
Newbury Park, CA
Does anyone know what this product does to virgin hair (un dyed)? I have this product and love it just haven't noticed anything other than softness and shiny Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Shampoo - Cool Blonde
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is the color of this shampoo actually purple? How deep of a purple is it? More pastel or a deep purple?
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
Do you recommend this over other purple shampoos? I've been using claire, but I'm tempted to try this out.
Monique F.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Does anyone know where to buy this product?! I loved it when i got to try it but now i can’t find where to purchase it! Help!