BY SCHWARZKOPF

Pigmented shampoo with a cool cendré tone direction to support and maintain the in-salon blonde service. Gently cleanses and cares for the most delicate lightened and colored hair. Helps to create new bonds within the hair fibers. Delivers targeted levels of cool pigments to maintain the fresh cool tone direction for improved blonde clarity. Gently neutralizes yellow tones in the hair without changing the hair color. Leaves the hair feeling soft and silky

• Is the color of this shampoo actually purple? How deep of...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend this over other purple shampoos? I've be...6 Answers
  • Does anyone know what this product does to virgin hair (u...2 Answers
Sloan W.
I must admit, I was skeptical at first when trying the shampoo. With so many different brands on the market claiming to do the same thing but not really having a noticeable difference, I thought it was gonna be the same story. But I was wrong! I love the scent and how it lathers (it doesn't soap up like crazy but just the right amount.) And after maybe 2 weeks of using it, I really saw my hair brighten up and others commented on it too. Love this product!
Sarah De L.
Bossier City, LA
I enjoyed this. My blonde looks dull occasionally. I don’t wash it often. This definitely made my color last longer. Because I only wash my hair weekly, I prefer something more clarifying. This made my hair feel a little dry- even compared to clarifying shampoos. I found it best to use every other wash.
Zadi C.
I really liked this product because I have very blonde hair and it really helps to keep it from going brassy. The only negative I would have to say is the scent. For me personally it’s really strong and not my favorite smell. But overall I would still recommend it.
Sage F.
Montreal, QC
This shampoo was ok. I feel like my hair wasn’t as clean as it could be and wasn’t great for greasy hair, and I’m not sure it was as good for toning hair as some other options out on the market because it was a lighter purple it seemed in the tube than the others
Crissy T.
Hammond, LA
I really do like this shampoo.  It works well, smells good, and comes in a pretty bottle.

The only thing I don't like is the packaging for the matching conditioner.  It is in a screw cap container which is a pain in the shower and it don't contain nearly enough.  I ran out of conditioner about half way through shampoo.
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I really like this shampoos. I think it smells great and keeps my blonde blonder. It is a little rough on my hair but my hair is also really fine. I used extra conditioner and that seemed to help. I would recommend it.
Lynnett S.
Ventura, CA
This was the first time I’ve used a purple shampoo for my blonde hair. It had been a little while since the last time I colored it, so my hair was starting to look a little brassy and flat. I have to say after about a week of using this, my blonde seemed brighter and shinier. I’ve used Schwarzkopf shampoo in the past, and it made my hair staticky, I did not have that issue with this product. Will be purchasing in the future.
Samantha S.
Orlando, FL
Amazing product I just wish that it were more readily available in my area. It kept my hair super blonde without making it too brassy. The shine was amazing and the tone was absolutely beautiful. 9/10!
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I absolutely loved recieving this in my #Schwarzkopf #VoxBox completely free and complimentary for testing purposes only from #Influenster!!! This was the absolute most perfect shampoo for my cool blonde hair, it is a toning shampoo but different than other toning shampoos that us blondes are used to. First off, it's not a strictly violet purple shampoo like clariol shimmer lights, & not as harsh. This shampoo is more of a blueish violet mixed in color.Also, it not only helped to maintain my freshly bleached blonde platinum (cool toned) hair, like i just left the salon, after each wash, it did rid of any yellow/orange/brassy tones that all of us cool blondes hate! It made the maintenance for cool blondes hair a lot easier, and the results were great. But that's not all, Schwarzkopf went the extra mile, to ensure that this shampoo not only toned your hair, but used "bond" technology, leaving hair that gets damaged (or that is more prone to damage) after every bleach application (or coloring) extremely soft, shiny, and restored. I absolutely love this product from the genius thought process of not only what blonds want, but what they NEED to have not only good looking, but healthy long hair as well. And everything was well thought out by Schwarzkopf, and this product actually worked! It was all great, even down to the cool gold sleek & chic packaging & metallic letters on the bottle that would stand out on any shelf for consumers!! The only thing that I could think of that could be improved would be to create a matching conditioner, because people like my niece who has bleach color treated cool blonde hair, but is a new mother to an infant, says she barely has time to shower without the baby attached to her hip. So even though the mask is a great pair with this shampoo, some women might not have time for the mask, and need a conditioner. Or maybe she buys all three when she does have time for a mask and the other two bottles for when she doesn't. Also, one more thing I noticed, and this is minimal, but there was a line on the description card that stated "this isn't your granny's purple shampoo", and my fiancés mother hated that statement, because she said her "granny's violet shampoo " is what worked for her for years, so it might scare some women off with that statement & make them not want to change brands or try it! But I highly recommend this product to sny blonde especially with cool blonde hair! I was extremely satisfied with this product, and was super excited recieving it in my voxbox, & the real results it gave to keep my long hair gorgeous. To be honest I think this product also helped my hair to grow even longer after using, it is past my waistline, so I know it's doing it's job and not only toning, but restoring the bonds in my hair. I am so impressed , this product is amazing!! Thank you #Influenster & #Schwarzkopf!!! You guys rock!
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I’ve been using purple shampoo for years to keep the brass out of my blonde hair. This shampoo is a lot richer of a formula than other blonde products I’ve used. It is highly concentrated and did wonders for my hair. Purple shampoo can even be left in for a while to leave your hair with a trendy purple/gray hue.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
Do you recommend this over other purple shampoos? I've been using claire, but I'm tempted to try this out.
Reegin S.
Newbury Park, CA
Does anyone know what this product does to virgin hair (un dyed)? I have this product and love it just haven't noticed anything other than softness and shiny Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Shampoo - Cool Blonde
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Does anyone know where to buy this product?! I loved it when i got to try it but now i can’t find where to purchase it! Help!
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is the color of this shampoo actually purple? How deep of a purple is it? More pastel or a deep purple?
Monique F.