BY SCHWARZKOPF

Pigmented shampoo with a cool cendré tone direction to support and maintain the in-salon blonde service. Gently cleanses and cares for the most delicate lightened and colored hair. Helps to create new bonds within the hair fibers. Delivers targeted levels of cool pigments to maintain the fresh cool tone direction for improved blonde clarity. Gently neutralizes yellow tones in the hair without changing the hair color. Leaves the hair feeling soft and silky

Sloan W.
I must admit, I was skeptical at first when trying the shampoo. With so many different brands on the market claiming to do the same thing but not really having a noticeable difference, I thought it was gonna be the same story. But I was wrong! I love the scent and how it lathers (it doesn't soap up like crazy but just the right amount.) And after maybe 2 weeks of using it, I really saw my hair brighten up and others commented on it too. Love this product!
Amy C.
Monarch Beach, CA
Thank you Influencer & Schwarzkopf Professional for sending me the BLONDME, Tone Enhancing Shampoo and BLONDME, Tone Enhancing Mask FREE 😗💌🎁 to test and review!

My natural hair color is a 7N, I usually get a partial highlight every 3 months, by the third month my hair is usually fading back to its natural color. Until Schwarzkopf professional integrated bonding technology, my blond is brilliant with cool tones and much stronger now, thanks to BLONDME Hair Mask! ❤

Love that I'm able to use BLONDME every time I wash my hair never turns to a fake purple silver tone.

Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME Shampoo and Mask A Must for all you Fabulous Blonde's 👑😙

X💋X💋, Amy Carratt
Allie B.
Stamford, CT
I tried this product free from Influenster and did not think it was as effective as other blonde shampoos I’ve used. I like that it is specifically formulated for blondes and that it left my hair feeling smooth. I probably wouldn’t buy it again but it worked well when combined with the mask.
Nikki D.
This shampoo gently cleanses without overloading your hair. It helps to create new bonds within the hair fibers, smooths and conditions the porous areas of lightened hair, and leaves hair feeling supple and soft. This shampoo does an amazing job of removing brassy tones from blonde hair as well, so that's a huge plus. It contains moisturizing Panthenol to balance the natural water content of the hair structure, so your hair feels soft. My Pro Tip would be to remember to leave on the shampoo longer than ordinary shampoos, because this will help tone the brassiness away. The longer left on before rinsing, the more it will tone.
Mary B.
Warren , OH
I was so happy to receive this product as my hair often gets brassy in the summer. It did work pretty well to tone down the gold, but was not the best for moisturizing my dry color-treated hair. I would recommend it for cooling brassy hair. Just use a good conditioner!
Sage F.
Montreal, QC
This shampoo was ok. I feel like my hair wasn’t as clean as it could be and wasn’t great for greasy hair, and I’m not sure it was as good for toning hair as some other options out on the market because it was a lighter purple it seemed in the tube than the others
trina M.
great toning purple shampoo, good price and quality but DONT order online, it burst open in transit for me  it was thoroughly wrapped in plastic and bubble wrapped. makes your hair soft and cool toned with each wash, also easy to buy at almost any drugstore
Nicole B.
Cleveland, OH
I received this product as apart of my VoxBox. I was excited to try out a new shampoo for "cool" blondes as I bleach/die/balayage my hair regularly. This is not the best shampoo to keep my hair white and not brassy, but it gets the job done. I wouldn't purchase on my own, as I love other similar shampoos more, but I will finish the bottle I have. A good starting point for someone who wants an affordable purple shampoo to keep the brassiness away from their hair.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
Over all I was impressed with blonde me shampoo! It left my hair super blonde! I did leave it in for 5 min or more! The only down side is it left my hair a little dry so I just used a good conditioner and a moisturizing restorative treatment with it! I was already a fan of the brand! I received this product complimentary form Influenster for testing purposes!
Kailee R.
Mystic, CT
Shampoo smells great and does the job of cleaning, but I didn’t notice any toning in my blonde after a few weeks of consistent use. Although, I’ve never used a blonde toning product before. Overall, I like it as a shampoo.
Samantha A.
Is the color of this shampoo actually purple? How deep of a purple is it? More pastel or a deep purple?
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
Do you recommend this over other purple shampoos? I've been using claire, but I'm tempted to try this out.
Monique F.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Does anyone know where to buy this product?! I loved it when i got to try it but now i can’t find where to purchase it! Help!