BY SCHWARZKOPF

WHAT IT IS This pigmented mask helps to restore hair health all while refreshing warm blonde tones. WHAT IT DOES The Tone Enhancing Bonding Masks works at the level of the hair fiber to create new bonds and nourishes from within the hair. It was designed to revive dull and faded warm blonde shades to leave hair strong, supple, and full of shine. see more...

Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
Love Schwarzkopf products, this mask is no different! A little goes a long way, long lasting, smells great, and make my hair blonder (ashy) and softer than before! Would recommend to all blondes striving for that perfect blonde hair!
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
This mask works well to help restore moisture after using a drying purple shampoo. It is quite light and I think I would prefer more purple pigment for quicker results.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Smells@really good! Don’t like the way it leaves my hair feeling, it’s okay to tone blonde hair kinda pricey, I have tried ones that are way more effective
Samantha S.
I was very excited to test this product out as it was specific for blondes but I didn’t notice a difference after using it.
Jenna Q.
Tampa, FL
I did not like this mask. It was free with my purchase of lightener. It was a tad too heavy for the hair. And didn’t really tone it at all.
Yennifer A.
DORAL, FL 8400 NW 25th Street,
When applying it does not help with detangling like conditioner which i would have expected for a mask. After rinsing however, your hair does feel silky and smooth.WHAT'S GOOD ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:It leaves your hair feeling smooth amd silkyWHAT'S NOT SO GOOD ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:When applying it does not help with detangling like conditioner which i would have expected for a mask
Isyherik E.
The good thing about this brand is that they specialize in blondes and as you know that it helps a lot with hair with discolorations
Isabelle C.
Moncton, NB
Perfect for blondes, leaves your hair silky smooth and brand new. I highly recommend it to everyone. Can't wait to use it again
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was really surprised at how well this worked definitely worth the money I spent on it and left my hair feeling amazing
VE-1140167 andry r.
Amo con locura este producto, lo recomiendo a todos los que les gustaría probarlo, es efectivo y cumple lo que promete