Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask

Indulge in the nourishing BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Mask - Warm Blondes treatment. This caramel mask refreshes dull, faded blondes while our Integrated Bonding Technology helps create new bonds.

does this product really work?
How does this product work for orange tones on a medium blonde hair?
How well does this help bleached hair?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask!
Lauren T.
San Diego, CA
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask uploaded by Lauren T.
I absolutely love this mask. I use it in place of my conditioner as well and my hair has never felt so healthy, despite bleaching it! Highly recommend this with their shampoo as well!!
Melissa F.
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask uploaded by Melissa F.
This is a great hair mask. I have thin, color treated hair. I use this twice a week and the difference is incredible. My hair is so shiny and soft without weighing it down. I will continue to use this! Schwarzkopf BLONDME Keratin Restore Bonding Mask All Blondes
Lauren J.
Pelham, AL
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask uploaded by Lauren J.
Purchased at: ULTA
This hair mask has a purple tint to it so it is great for minimizing damage from bleaching while simultaneously toning out brassy tones your blonde hair can get after several washes. My hair is naturally light brown. I have gotten baby lights each time I visit the salon, ever since last Fall so I could build up to a cool, bright blonde. I really can’t tell that my hair has much damage and I have been bleaching my hair almost a year now. This product definitely helps. Since I get my hair highlighted every 6-8 weeks I use this mask weekly and it’s great! If your hair gets bleached regularly this is a great product for restoring your hair back to health or just minimizing damage in general.
Julianna R.
Glen Burnie , MD
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask uploaded by Julianna R.
I love this treatment. I use it in conjunction with the purple shampoo. This is a lighter shade of purple. It conditions well and leaves your hair soft without making my hair greasy.
Stephanie O.
Being a blonde it's hard to find a good hair mask that protects your hair and also helps it be beautiful and this one definitely did it! I love it! Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask
Crystal F.
Belton, MO
I started getting my hair bleached during the pandemic... I needed a change, something to make me feel different, new, revived... needless to say no matter how great a job your stylist does there's still damage left in the wake of bleach products. This hair mask is so reasonably priced, extremely thick and creamy and smells great as well. My hair always feels great when I get out of the shower and after almost a year of continuous lightening my hair's still healthy and in great condition thanks to this product and others like it!!!
Sloan W.
This mask has to be one of my all time favorite masks. It's so creamy and smooth and smells amazing. After leaving it in my hair for only 5-10 minutes, my hair transforms to silk, I swear. It also seemed to help my split ends which I have a lot of from my very thin hair. Awesome product!
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
I used this on one of my good friends to see what it did to her blonde since it is much darker than mine. It pulled the brassiness out within 10 minutes. It made her hair feel amazing and definitely did its job. Definitely would recommend it!!!!
glory P.
Las mejores mascarillas para el cabello.Repara la estructura interna del cabello frágil, ayuda a crear nuevos enlaces dentro de las fibras capilares, equilibra el nivel óptimo de humedad del cabello poroso, suaviza la
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
The Schwartzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Mask for cool Blondes makes my blonde hair look super COOL. I vote for this mask, is a excellent product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...