BeautyHairHair ProductsSchwarzkopf
BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo

Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo

Gently cleanse, repair and refresh warm tones with BLONDME Tone Enhancing Bonding Shampoo - Warm Blondes, free of SLS/SLES SULFATES*. Our Integrated Bonding Technology helps to create new bonds while caramel pigments maintain a fresh, warm blonde result.

I just bought the Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo for Cool Tones. For those of you who have tried it, do you have tips so it doesn't dry out my hair?
Does this take the yellow out quickly?
Should I buy this does it work do u see a difference what shampoo u recommend for blondes ?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo!
Lauren J.
Pelham, AL
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo uploaded by Lauren J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this shampoo and use it each time I wash my hair. It has been great at keeping my blonde hair from turning brassy and it also has been very repairing. My hair feels so soft and is toned after each wash! It is definitely worth it. Make sure to use with the conditioner and mask as well for the best results!
Natasha G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo uploaded by Natasha G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just started using this shampoo for cool blondes because my hair tends to get brassy. I ran out of my other brand and decided to give this one a try. It smells great and leaves my hair very nourished and cooler toned. Not drying whatsoever, and I love that it is sulfate-free and has a bonding system in it. The only thing I dislike is the packaging. I wish it had a flip cap or a flat bottom because you have to remove the top and set it sideways while cleansing your hair and if you’re not careful, product will leak out and go to waste.
Elaina A.
Tonawanda, NY
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo uploaded by Elaina A.
Every brunette girl has her blonde phase. Mine happened to come after a terrible break up, in which following I cut my hair that was low back length to a very short near pixie bob right above my shoulders, bleach the whole thing, changed my name (different variation of my name that I had gone by; not some spy stuff) , moved to Canada, started a new job, made new friends, tried this shampoo because I obviously needed something to keep up my naturally jetblack hair in this sleek platinum blond look I was rocking. And voilá how I stumbled across this luxurious creamy foamy most literally tone enhancing blonde shampoo that’s ever graced this earth! If you’re not a natural blonde and you want people to play along that you are, use this shampoo.
Zoe C.
Rockville, MD
I loved how this made my blonde more vibrant and less brassy! The only thing I didn't like is that I have an oily scalp and I found this product to make my hair extra oily, having to wash it the next day. It did it make it super soft! Best for more dry hair. I would recommend to a friend!
ASHLEY W.
Perth Amboy, NJ
being a blonde has its perks but it also has its cons like anything in life, my hair being dry was always a struggle of mine. since i’ve received Schwarzkopf’s products my hair has been feeling a whole lot healthier, it also smells amazing for days! definitely going to repurchase.
Abby S.
Annapolis, MD
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo uploaded by Abby S.
I've never used Schwarzkopf hair products before but I was impressed! This purple shampoo smelled amazing and helped tone my hair. It did feel slightly stripped of natural oils when I was finished washing it but other than that I would definitely use it and buy it again. Maybe just use it every other wash to balance out!
olivia B.
Vly Cottage, NY
I received this in a Vox Box last month. I've used a lot of blonde shampoos before, but this is hands down my favorite. It's a purple shampoo and smells like a hair salon, which I like. After using it for a few weeks, I've noticed my hair was very soft and my hair didn't get greasy as quickly. Would recommend!
Anna J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Smells incredible. Leaves hair soft and easy to use. Its a little runny so you tend to use a lot by accident but its not too bad.
trina M.
great toning purple shampoo, good price and quality but DONT order online, it burst open in transit for me  it was thoroughly wrapped in plastic and bubble wrapped. makes your hair soft and cool toned with each wash, also easy to buy at almost any drugstore
Mayra M.
Salida, CA
Schwarzkopf BLONDME Tone Enhance Bonding Shampoo uploaded by Mayra M.
I used some sort of expensive shampoo from my salon. It seemed to dull my hair. Then I switched to Schwarzkopf and noticed a drastic difference. My hair shined, and surprisingly grew! I love having blonde hair and love using a shampoo that accents the color. I stick with this shampoo no matter what and try to keep stocked up on it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy F.
il y a un an
Reegin S.
Thousand Oaks, CA
il y a 4 ans
Lillia D. il y a 4 ans
If you want to tone naturally blonde hair I suggest a purple shampoo. It will rid the brassiness out of your hair. I used to use it all the time!! I think I used shimmerlights if I remember correctly