BY SCHWARZKOPF

Color Correction Spray Conditioner Cool Ice Instant anti-yellow effect for perfectly cool blondes. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Morgan H.
Morgantown , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice product. I have really fine blonde hair and this serves as my conditioner. Usually when I use conditioner, my scalp gets oily a lot faster. I am a natural blonde but sometimes and especially in the summer, I notice my blonde getting brassier faster or the icey tone fading a lot quicker. With this is helps keep my blonde nice and icey before it's time to go back to the salon. I def recommend it. I just wish it had a tad bit more conditioner in it.
Elba O.
Pontiac, MI
Para los rubios es lo mejor conbate los colores naranjas le da brillo sedasidaproductos de Alemania para salon de belleza profesional en mi salo de belleza uso toda la línea de schwarzkopf estética hollywood by elba
María G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es bueno para corregir los reflejos naranja no deseados. También corrige los rubios que se oxidan y deja un color más platinado. Mi cabello tiene un pigmento naranja y siempre tiende a este color, así que debo usar constantemente estos productos matizadores para alejar el naranja de mi cabello.
Jeska L.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for color correction! Purple shampoo, if you have a little brassiness or orange tones use this a couple of times & it will fix ya right up!
Kayte W.
Keokee, VA
I purchased this when I had blonde hair. Didn't really do it's job. Made my hair super frizzy & rough. I do not like this product at all.
Randee R.
Is this something you put in wet or dry? And does it give a purple tint to your hair?? I'd like to try it! Also where can I purchase it
Megan S.
This is a really neat way to keep your blondes blonde because it's in a beat spray format instead of the standard purple shampoo
Hannah B.
Barboursville, WV
I absolutely adore this product. I use it on all my blonde clients. A few light sprays and brass and yellow begone!
Charissa M.
Quispamsis, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blondme correction spray!!! It helps bring back the cool blonde tone in between salon appointments!! Only thing is it's a bit pricey but you don't use much!!!
Karina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para las que somos de cabello claro bajo quimicos este profuctos ayuda mucho no deja que se frise ni descaste el color manteniendo el cabello en buen color y brillo!