Schwarzkopf BlondeMe Shine Magnifying Spray 6.8oz uploaded by Katrine S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Schwarzkopf BlondMe Shine Magnifying Spray is a light, fine leave in shine mist for illuminating shine, suitable for use on all blonde hair and tones directions with an instant drying and high gloss finish. This special lightweight spray with smoothing Silicone and Apricot Oils provide a smooth glimmering shine to the hair. Blondme Shine Magnifying Spray contains UV filters that protect against structural damage that can lead to color fade on fragile blonde hair. This spray also adds extra high luminosity for multi-dimensional shine. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany M.
Beaufort , SC
This is my absolute favorite hair product! I have platinum blonde hair and my individual hair stands are very fine so fly aways are a huge issue for me. I've been searching for something to tame them as well as add some shine to my hair without weighing it down. After trying this, I doubt I will ever buy anything else! It is, hands down, the best thing I've tried for my finicky hair.
Rocky J.
Boone, NC
I found that this product did not do much for my naturally blonde hair. It made my fine hair too oily and weighed it down. I imagine it would be more suited for someone with thicker, colored hair because of the UV technology within it, so I will say it is simply not for me.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
There is no other must have product than this one is you are blonde or have light hair, makes hair look shiny with golden highlight, perfect for a summer-ish sun kissed effect. Long lasting and higher quality compared with other brands prices amd final results
Juana G.
Mundelein, IL
I like this spray bc not only is it shine but it is also a hairspray which is nice when u just want to do ur hair ong the go.so u don't need much time spending and putting all different products on ur hair.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
I used to use this spray when I had bleached hair in high school. It gives any shade of blonde a gorgeous healthy shimmer. Great scent, easy application.
Katie B.
New York , NY
Love this stuff! It makes my hair shiny and the blonde looks brighter! My hair stylist recommended it and I'm glad I gave it a go!
Tania C.
Crewe, VA
Use this on my daughter, who has thick hair. It always looks sleek, shiny, and gorgeous when we use the BlondeMe Shine!!
This is a great light weight product , adds shine and light conditioning , with out weighing your hair down .
Rafaela C.
Bradenton, FL
Its amazing to keep your blond hair pretty and shine I love this blond me line, they have amazing products
Melissa O.
Philadelphia, PA
Stylist used this on my hair made it look awesome. Was thinking of purchasing this fro my own personal use
Melissa C.
Morgantown
I have recently tried some of the Schwarzkopf hair products. My hair seems to get dull sometimes. I've tried different shine sprays - some good, some not so good. What are the reviews for this product? Pricey?