BY SCHWARZKOPF

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Developers Peroxides - Schwarzkopf Blond Me Crystal Powder 15.9oz/450g - Color-Treated see more...

Brittney C.
Leesburg, FL
It’s a conditioning bleach. So I don’t really worry about my hair when I use this. Being a stylist I usually do my hair at home and this always lifts my hair to platinum with out a toner
Sophie S.
Kensington, CA
This works really well ! And lightens 8 levels at least . I did damage my hair a lot by bleaching it within three days of each other. But my hair was super white and relativity not damaged given the circumstances. Anyways it works well I think better than most so it’s worth extra money if you want white hair
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
Even though this is a professional brand where only liscensed cosmetologists can purchase this in stores, you can easily access this online. This will be the only hair bleach/lightener that I will use for the rest of my life. I use it on me and on clients and it lifts to a level 7 STRAIGHT AWAY! especially if you have virgin hair! this also leaves the least amount of damage to the hair. I have been doing hair for 7 years now and have tried almost every brand of hair lightener and this is THE ABSOLUTE BEST YOU COULD EVER USE. the exageration is real because this product does exactly what it says!
Nancy O.
Baytown, TX
I love this brand! I did my own ombre at home with these products and loved it!! I used both powder and the developer, I also mixed in some Olaplex. The product did not have that really harsh strong smell like other bleaches. I would recommend this product to anyone bleaching their hair.
Daniella Q.
This product is great! It is the best at home bleach kit. My hair is very dark with red pigments and to have a product that doesn't make it too orangey is a big bonus. Make sure to buy the developer in addition. It lightens hair drastically so there's no need to put extra.
Katie J.
Meridian, MS
When I was bleaching my hair to color it pink, I always used the blond me crystal powder. Super affective, and you can see results within minutes of applying; my hair was black.
Suk H.
My go to lightener. I love love love this product. It smells so good and doesn’t burn the scalp like some others do. It always lifts 9+ levels.
Jessica K.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite product ever!! This will give you a glow and feels fantastic on. I never have that dreaded powered look it looks natural
Alvin a.
Downey
This brand overall is fantastic. It doesn’t kill your hair, and keeps it staying healthy. I wouldn’t be able to use any other brand.
Areli L.
Willimantic, CT
Great lifting power! The clear color allows you to see hair as it lifts making it easier to see the process as it lifts:)
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Is this good to use for balayage? Does it swell?