Hair CareHair ColorSchwarzkopf
Blond Me Crystal Powder 450g

Schwarzkopf Blond Me Crystal Powder 450g

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Developers Peroxides - Schwarzkopf Blond Me Crystal Powder 15.9oz/450g - Color-Treated

anyone know how good is this bleach? It is the first time that I am going to clarify my hair.
I Want to try a new bleach on my clients and have heard good things about this, does it actually life 9 shades?
Is this good to use for balayage? Does it swell?
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Blond Me Crystal Powder 450g!
How would you rate this product?
Wendy R.
Lafayette, LA
Schwarzkopf Blond Me Crystal Powder 450g uploaded by Wendy R.
This is the most amazing lightening product I have ever used. It takes my hair (dark brown) to a cool blond. You just leave it on until your hair us the desired color. It usually takes about two hours for me, but my hair never feels brittle or damaged afterwards. It also smells wonderful.
Michael S.
Albuquerque, NM
Even though this is a professional brand where only liscensed cosmetologists can purchase this in stores, you can easily access this online. This will be the only hair bleach/lightener that I will use for the rest of my life. I use it on me and on clients and it lifts to a level 7 STRAIGHT AWAY! especially if you have virgin hair! this also leaves the least amount of damage to the hair. I have been doing hair for 7 years now and have tried almost every brand of hair lightener and this is THE ABSOLUTE BEST YOU COULD EVER USE. the exageration is real because this product does exactly what it says!
Dyna B.
Miramar , FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Ok so I have the blue powder but it’s not found here so I’m using this one . I love curly hair extensions and I like to dye and bleach them but my only issue is losing curl pattern this bleach is super gentle and won’t damage if you follow instructions! Pics included the curls are tight and beautiful, the second pic is after install and co wash ! I love it but for 15 oz 21$ is steep but worth it .
Summer B.
Ashland , OR
Schwarzkopf Blond Me Crystal Powder 450g uploaded by Summer B.
Blonde me lightener is a godsend I use this in the salon every day and it’s my favorite bleach to work with because it gives me the lightning power that I need to achieve many of my blondes I really do feel like it’s pretty fast acting as well.  Framar Ethereal Pop Up Foil 5x11-500 Count my fav to use while lighting
Khaziann B.
Philadelphia, PA
Lightened hair so gently and very even didn’t leave too much orange to tone either which is great . Didn’t feel extremely damaged after processing either .
Genesis B.
Trumbull, CT
Schwarzkopf Blond Me Crystal Powder 450g uploaded by Genesis B.
My go-to bleach powder! I love how fast this bleach works on all hair types. For fragile hair I use this with 20 volume and the lift is unreal.
Alexis L.
Middleburg, FL
Been using for years. When used in conjunction with its blonde me oil in developer it actually makes your hair feel healthier than before you e lightened and toned. It’s totally amazing and with every freaking penny!!
Alvin A.
Downey
This brand overall is fantastic. It doesn’t kill your hair, and keeps it staying healthy. I wouldn’t be able to use any other brand.
Jessica K.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite product ever!! This will give you a glow and feels fantastic on. I never have that dreaded powered look it looks natural
Daniella Q.
This product is great! It is the best at home bleach kit. My hair is very dark with red pigments and to have a product that doesn't make it too orangey is a big bonus. Make sure to buy the developer in addition. It lightens hair drastically so there's no need to put extra.