Schwarzkopf Blond Me All Blondes Mask (200ml) uploaded by Clara H.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME Keratin Restore Blonde Mask is developed with hydrolyzed keratin. What it does: Works to restore the hair, add moisture, and strengthen locks from within. Hydrolyzed Keratin intensively repairs the internal structure and strengthens hair elasticity. What else you need to know: It leaves hair soft, silky, healthy and shiny. see more...

• Hi! I had platinum blond hair before and I've tried the g...1 Answers
Jade B.
st-charles borromée
In love with this hair mask! It smells amazing🌸 it really works for blondes to keep the hair fresh and looking good by taking off any yellow. I like to leave it on for 7 to 10 minutes and then rince it off. I do it once a week! My hair feels so smooth and it keeps my color beautiful.
K A.
My hair is naturally black, I dye it a cool blonde colour. This is a must have in my shower! It’s more affordable than other products and if I could give it 100 stars I would. I don’t wash my hair every day so I pair it with the tone enhancing spray and I’ve never had my hair turn yellow or any brassiness. Forever thanking my hair dresser for showing me this!
Cindy L.
Amazed at how my hair feels after using the mask. Once a week and it feels like I have just stepped out of the salon.
Mariaa G.
This mask helped repair my hair without making My new bleached blonde hair turn brassy. Thanks goodness!
Audrey F.
Quebec, QC
Hi! I had platinum blond hair before and I've tried the grey hair which I still have now! Does this hair mask is pigmented with some violet or it's white/clear? Also does it really repair all the damage that the bleach caused to the hair because mine are dried and breaking ! I want to know if this one could be great for my silver damaged hair! thank youxx