Schwarzkopf Blond Me All Blondes Mask (200ml) uploaded by Clara H.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Schwarzkopf Professional BLONDME Keratin Restore Blonde Mask is developed with hydrolyzed keratin. What it does: Works to restore the hair, add moisture, and strengthen locks from within. Hydrolyzed Keratin intensively repairs the internal structure and strengthens hair elasticity. What else you need to know: It leaves hair soft, silky, healthy and shiny. see more...

• Hi! I had platinum blond hair before and I've tried the grey hair...1 Answers
MELISSA B.
Lightening my hair to blonde always makes it dry so products like this is a must. I use it about once a week instead of my normal conditioner to help my hair appear healthy.
Itzamar A.
Miami
If you're a blonde, then this is the product for you! It helps rebuild the bonds that your hair is missing and it also comes in cool blonde and warm blonde to keep those tones looking fresh. It its the holy grail for blondes everywhere, take it from a stylist. Would totally recommend
Clara H.
Wenonah, NJ
I do like using this mask a lot it smells great and from doing it last night I do see a difference in my hair. The darker roots I had are now golden and my hair isn't breaking as much. And thanks to Influenster, I got this completely complementary and love it!
Tinker C.
Tomball, TX
My favorite brand for going blonde hands down! I'm a hairstylist and I must say they have THE BEST ENLIGHTER!! Love the lift of 9 levels and this mask on your hair is amazing! Would most definitely recommend if you're a blonde:)
Mary X.
Irvine, CA
I am obsessed with this mask. I use this twice a week to deep condition my blonde hair along with my purple shampoo. Using the two has really helped my hair stay ashy and not brassy. Who wants brassy hair right? I usually leave my purple shampoo on for 5 mins and this for another 5-10 mins. This leaves my hair sooooo soft.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Best bonding mask for blondes. This is a great mask that helps heal and repair the hair from damage & keeps the hair feeling silky soft and healthy.
Bibi R.
Corona, CA
This is probably the only deep conditioner that has bright my hair back from dry & damaged to tame & soft again. I'm constantly restocking this!
Brigitte D.
PORTLAND, OR
I love this brand omg. It's the best! I love there lightener! It's the best thing I ever came upon it's a life savor and it's lightens so well!
Megan R.
Owensboro, KY
I received this complimentary in my Vox Box and I really loved how this mask was not as heavy as most that you find
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Smells great, nourishes the hair so well, I now have little to no breakage, hair feels so hydrated and soft!
Audrey F.
Quebec
Hi! I had platinum blond hair before and I've tried the grey hair which I still have now! Does this hair mask is pigmented with some violet or it's white/clear? Also does it really repair all the damage that the bleach caused to the hair because mine are dried and breaking ! I want to know if this one could be great for my silver damaged hair! thank youxx