2 colors available

BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Volume Boost Shampoo - For Fine Hair (New Packaging) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cathy V.
Cathy V.
Dania Beach, FL
One of my favorite volumizing shampoos. I have wavy hair that can seem kind of lifeless sometimes and definitely perks it up!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Norton, TX
It works! My hair has no volume after useing this for just a week i have so much volume. It unreal
Sierra R.
Sierra R.
Barker, NY
This shampoo smells great and perfect for you if your hair just needs that little extra boost of volume ❤
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
This shampoo smells great and gives my hair lots of volume! It keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy.
Gayathri V.
Gayathri V.
Chennai
I camnot stop boasting about this product. Gives amazing volume and has amazing pigmentation. A go to product. Got it in a salon attached store. I would higly recommend this product. Satisfied with this one. Thank you soo much.
patricia g.
patricia g.
This line of shampoo is good. However I feel that it is not the best, I have tried many times the product for hair banks and although if it tints, drying the hair too. The smell is not the most pleasant
Quinn C.
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
Ahh I love this shampoo!! My hair tends to be on the flat side, and so this shampoo helps create the extra volume I need! My hair is always super soft and shiny (in a good way) after use. I highly recommend.
Aveda T.
Aveda T.
People with thin hair must try this product it gives full volume to hair
It also makes hair soft,smooth and glossy
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Hello, I am reviewing everything honestly but I don't have time to fill out everything wholeheartedly. but here are my rating and if I recommend them:
1 Star: Not worth the hype/money
2 star: It was fine but I wouldn't purchase again
3 star. Maybe not my cup of tea, but someone else might like it
4 star: I would purchase it again
5 star: I loved it and would recommend to everyone
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Have been looking for a good volumizing shampoo. Does this really give a good boost to your hair? Does it leave your hair with a residue or does it weigh it down?