Schwarzkopf Bc Volume Boost Shampoo

BC Volume Boost Shampoo - For Fine Hair (New Packaging) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gisella P.
It is a really good shampoo and it does what it promise but in relation with the benefit/cost in my opinion it is too expensive, taking in count that are other shampoos that do the same for less
Cathy V.
One of my favorite volumizing shampoos. I have wavy hair that can seem kind of lifeless sometimes and definitely perks it up!
Sierra R.
Barker, NY
This shampoo smells great and perfect for you if your hair just needs that little extra boost of volume ❤
Lindsay G.
This shampoo smells great and gives my hair lots of volume! It keeps my hair looking and feeling healthy.
Amber H.
Norton, TX
It works! My hair has no volume after useing this for just a week i have so much volume. It unreal
Gayathri V.
I camnot stop boasting about this product. Gives amazing volume and has amazing pigmentation. A go to product. Got it in a salon attached store. I would higly recommend this product. Satisfied with this one. Thank you soo much.
patricia g.
This line of shampoo is good. However I feel that it is not the best, I have tried many times the product for hair banks and although if it tints, drying the hair too. The smell is not the most pleasant
Quinn C.
Winnipeg, MB
Ahh I love this shampoo!! My hair tends to be on the flat side, and so this shampoo helps create the extra volume I need! My hair is always super soft and shiny (in a good way) after use. I highly recommend.
Aveda T.
People with thin hair must try this product it gives full volume to hair
It also makes hair soft,smooth and glossy
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Have been looking for a good volumizing shampoo. Does this really give a good boost to your hair? Does it leave your hair with a residue or does it weigh it down?