Schwarzkopf Bc Time Restore Q10 Plus Shampoo For Mature And Fragile Hair (New Packaging) 1000Ml/33.8Oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

This shampoo strengthens dry, brittle hair or fine, fragile hair while cleansing Stimulates production of two essential Keratins in new hair With collagen to refill damaged parts within hair structure While amino acid penetrates deeply into hair to... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
estephanie c.
I was pleasantly surprised that this shampoo lived up to it's great reviews on here and on Amazon! I'm 21, and have thick, coarse, naturally wavy/curly hair that I straighten pretty often, so needless to say my hair gets pretty damaged and frizzy. After my last cut I was motivated to try and keep my ends as healthy as possible,
•L O.
DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR HAIR FEELS DRY AS IF IT WERE ABOUT TO BREAK, well let me tell you something , thats how my hair has been these past 4 months. I've started using this in the beginning of the summer and since then i've been shedding like crazy with extremely dry hair, and i've narrowed it down to this shampoo & conditioner. Would not recommend or re-purchase.
Kelly M.
grew up with Schwarzkopf product’s so I was thrilled to see them at Walmart on the shelf an doff course bought them, especially since my daughter has extreme frizzy hair. SO far we only tried the spray after you wash your hair but I bought yesterday the shampoo and conditioner and after I’m reading your post I’m excited to try them to. The reason I stumbled over our post was that i was searching for some perfume smelling similar to that spray. I used it on myself and as I just turned my head there was that awesome smell, which I realized came form my hair.
Natalie K.
Wheeling, WV
I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. I have naturally oily hair and this product leaves my hair feeling clean for days. It smells great, the scent isn't to strong and it lathers well.
Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I had a chance to try a sample of this product. It was featured in one of my monthly beauty subscription boxes. The shampoo was light and cleansed well. It was very gentle but still powerful to wash off hairspray and blow out balm. Product smells nice as well. Great for someone with over processed delicate hair like mine.
Sherie S.
love this shampoo. It gets my hair so clean but so soft! And the smell is amazing! I love that I can now find it at walmart for a reasonable price
Diozaida L.
First time I use this product and the truth I am very pleased because it has worked very well. My hair is fine and lately it has been very fragile so I have been falling a lot and my scalp hurts. Since I started to use this product I have seen the changes, now my hair falls less and is stronger.
Maria Paula U.
Bogota
This shampoo saved my hair, I used to straighten my hair daily and it was so damaged but I started to use this shampoo and some hair masks and my hair is better that ever, I'm really satisfied of how effective it is
Denise D.
Ótimo produto de hidratação recuperação total dos cabelos toda a linha e excelente.
Josmelys A.
Miami
this is one of my favorite brands of shampoo since it has one in its product list that contains real-wise which is ideal for my hair type