Schwarzkopf Bc Time Restore Q10 Plus Conditioner uploaded by sharom B.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Time Restore Q10 Plus Conditioner - For Mature and Fragile Hair (New Packaging) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley U.
Pasadena
This conditioner is such a great product because when you apply it to your hair it because smooth and it repairs all dead hair cells
Samantha B.
Loved how this made my hair feel once I allowed the conditioner to set. Kept my hair nice for a couple of days after use as well.
Libia A.
Me gusta este acondicionador, deja el cabello con suavidad y estructurado, me encanta su olor y su acción es rapido
J r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brand and great conditioning treatment to use for both men and women. I have used it and love it so much.
Laura W.
Harrison Township, MI
I love this conditioner. My hair feel so soft, silky and yet so full and bouncy once dry.
Penny S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended by my hairdresser and keeps my hair in great condition. I have extremely long hair so keeping it in good condition is a must for me - I would and have recommended people to use and they love it.
Lunar P.
London
I used to have such split and damaged hair this used to make my hair feels so soft and nice, I don't recommend it for if you have fine hair but is very good and similar to expensive salon brands, really helped my hair.
jesbely a.
I needed a conditioner cause my hair was terrible damaged! This conditioner helped my hair to reestructure itself and also was perfect for my oily scalp! When you wash your hair at the end everything looks amazing! I always buy it again and again!
Blessing N.
Just bought it recently from Real because it was on discount , haven't tried it yet. I hope it works. Fingers crossed