Schwarzkopf Bc Sun Protect Spray Conditioner For Sun-Stressed Hair (New Packaging) 150Ml/5Oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

A daily UV protection spray conditioner Helps shield sun-stressed hair from UV rays Reduces the damage caused by the sun & environmental factors such as salt water & wind Smoothes the hair surface & allows for easier detangling of hair Leaves hair... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
Well this hair treatment, with pleasant smell I love it, I recommend it protects you from UV rays exposed every day Tins
Maïte B.
Maïte B.
Very sun protective! My hair doesn't dry down from the sun anymore and stays very "hydrated". IT also has a very subtle smell to iT wich makes iT even vetter! I'm using this for a very long time now and i'm stil happy with iT!
Elsie C.
Elsie C.
Orlando, FL
This is great for summer days. Protects your hair on those tough summer hot days where the sun is beaming and it feels like our hair gets all crisp and dry.
Missy W.
Missy W.
I liked this product, but it did not protect my hair as much as I had hoped it would. It added a little bit of moisture, but after using it my hair was still pretty dry due to being in the sun.
Andelys R.
Andelys R.
Sis si si si! Definitivamente debo tener un protector solar para mi cabello pues en esta temporada suele maltratarse mas dd lo normal.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
love using this product on my hair at the beach! helps to keep it safe from over sun bleaching! definitely a beach essential!
Kara H.
Kara H.
Indianapolis, IN
I use this every single day during summer! It smells so good and works so well for my dry damaged hair
Fernanda D.
Fernanda D.
Lo uso siempre después de bañarme y lo aplicó en mi cuero cabelludo para combatir el frizz y consentir un poco mi cabello porque todos los días al ir a estudiar sin querer me asoleo y mi cuero cabelludo sufre! Me encanta consentirlo de vez en cuando
NATHALY R.
NATHALY R.
Weston, FL
SALON QUALITY PHARMACY PRICE, LOVE THIS BRAND SINCE THE HAIR COLORS TO SHAMPOO AND TREATMENTS. IS PERFECT FOR COLORED HAIRS
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Innisfil, ON
Use this when I go away on vacation to help tame beach hair and condition my hair after all the sun, ocean and pool stress put on it.
Have always found it to work well and makes my hair easier to comb out.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Gastonia , NC
Is this mainly for blondes or is it good for all hair?