Schwarzkopf BC Scalp Therapy Deep Cleansing Shampoo (For Oily Scalps) 200ml/8.4oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

A silicone-free deep cleansing shampoo for oily scalp -Helps gently yet thoroughly remove product residues & excess oil from hair & scalp -Formulated with Menthol that delivers a freshness to the scalp -Blended with Panthenol to balance the moisture level of hair & scalp -Infused with an invigorating scent of peppermint -Leaves the scalp pure clean & comfortable Product Line: Schwarzkopf - Bonacure Scalp Therapy Product Size: 200ml/8.4oz see more...

Amy R.
Amy R.
Greenville, SC
Great for flakes and smells awesome too, use this on my kids and teenagers and they love it
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Great product love it. Made my scalp feel clean with a nice long lasting scent
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
Anything product made by this company is awesome. It's expensive but worth it. The scalp treatment is awesome and I felt like I had just left a salon. It smells great, too. I'll definitely buy again!!
alma r.
alma r.
This product is good for extra dirty hair I use it on people who don't wash their hair often. It cleans it very well and gives it dimension.
Mar R.
Mar R.
11890 NW 101st Rd DO-1116236 Miami, Fl 33198-1058
When I wash my hair is very important to have beautiful hair, this shampoo is very important for our hair.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
I love love love this shampoo! My hair gets greasy with just one day! I usually have to wash it every day - however with this I am able to go two or three days without grease and build up on my scalp! any one with these issues should definitely give it a try!
Marina R.
Marina R.
El Centro, CA
You know how there's time during the winter when you don't wash your head for a few days. You feel if you use a regular shampoo it won't get it clean enough? We'll let me just say that if you use this every time after you've had a few days without washing. It will leave your head feeling really clean. And you'll notice it too.
Loretta W.
Loretta W.
Christoval, TX
Makes your hair feel really clean, and smells amazing. I feel like it helped my hair feel much less damaged.
Pounamu A.
Pounamu A.
Christchurch
This shampoo really got in my scalp. My scalp is no longer oily which is really a hassle and I don't enjoy feeling dirty and very oily. I love this product and I love the conditioner also I will buy this product again
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Ebbw Vale , Gwent
I work in a salon where we use these products and this is definitely my favourite, if you have an oily scalp it instantly cleanses and rejuvenates your hair! The scent is minty and fresh and I love it!
melissa g.
melissa g.
Buffalo, WV
How much does this cost? I have oily hair and need something like this, but we are on a budget and can't afford to pay a lot.