BeautyHairHair ProductsSchwarzkopf
Bc Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Treatment (for Damaged Hair)

Schwarzkopf Bc Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Treatment (for Damaged Hair)

BC Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Treatment (For Damaged Hair)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Bc Repair Rescue Deep Nourishing Treatment (for Damaged Hair)!
Dana W.
mobile, AL
If you have any damage due to processing or styling with heat you need to get this. After just one use you will be in love with your hair again. It really repairs
Victoria F.
Bell, CA
This product good for damage burn hair not healthy hair must do treatment leave it for like 10 min for best results it will help your hair allot you will see the results right away
Jocelyn T.
McAllen
This product is the defenition of amazing it really helps your damage hair. And you will see results in a week.
Dany S.
This conditioner is amazing. You only need a small amount and really helps your hair and especially with split ends.
Caitlin N.
Orem
This treatment was recommended to me by a friend and I love using it once a week on my dry, color treated hair. My hair is much softer and more manageable after using it. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
This is some of the best deep conditioner I have tried. I love that it is safe for color treated hair. It really helped my dry damaged hair. It brought it back to life. I have a very oily scalp but I don’t bring this above my ears.
ggh F.
I use every week this mask to my hair and it gives a feeling of liberty, of light and a stuning bright to my dry hair
Dee C.
Pacifica, CA
great product, i wouldnt say its the best I've used, but it gets my hair feeling moisturized and voluminous.
Nettie J.
camden,NJ
amazing amazing this is a great repair treatment for your hair if you need to repair I suggest this product
Callie  S.
CARISBROOK, VIC
I wouldn't call this a treatment per say but a heavy conditioner. I actually always use these instead of actual conditioner because I don't wash my hair as often as others (once a week) and find using it once a week NJ is fine.

Looking for your answer?