BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Repair Rescue Conditioner (For Damaged Hair) see more...

isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Totally disappointed with this one. It left my hair dryer and nastier than it was before I pplied, perhaps too much alcohol in the product. I have color treated.dryer hair and this was NOT good for me
Mérili d.
São José dos Pinhais
My hair is so smooth and smelling after I used this product. I get a small one, 2 doses. But I liked so much. I'm planning buy
Stephanie G.
La Feria, TX
My hair has always been so dry and damaged, I gave this a try and I actually liked it. I still manage to use it. Love the out come of my hair.
Megan A.
My hair has been through 6 major shade changes in the last 5 years and my colorist swears my use of this stuff is the reason she keeps getting great results. Keeps my highly processed, much abused hair in soft, manageable condition!
Deb S.
Celina, OH
this product didn't quite meet my expectations. It helped my hair very little. I have very dry hair but I was disappointed in its inability to help restore a shine. It was comforting to my scalp. I'm not going to recommend this product.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
This is one of my most favorite conditioners. It is so amazing after I have damaged my hair so much from bleaching. My hair felt so soft and great. I wish this product was more available, I had to buy it online because I had a hard time finding it locally.
Ashes D.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
All of the 'BonaCure Rescue Repair" line are the best of the best! Nothing out there has helped my colour treated, damaged hair feel so soft and healthy. Its the only thing that works when I've neglected its care. It keeps it soft and smooth through anything I throw at it, plus it smells amazing!
Nonita N.
It is the best beauty treatment for my hair, and dun product is pharmacy
is a good brand recommend it lovely ........... adore any line of this brand is unmatched
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used maybe 2 times .. Felt very heavy in my hair after. I love this brand but all this did was weigh my hair down . I ended up giving it away . Hair care is so personal and this would be great for someone with coarse dry hair