BY SCHWARZKOPF

A nutritive & nurturing shampoo Enriched with Argan Oil containing Vitamin E & fatty acids Delivers antioxidants to fight against premature skin aging Developed with innovative Micro Emulsion Oil Technology that smoothes out hair Leaves hair supple,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
kate m.
kate m.
salem, OR
I love this shampoo and i love this brand, the products are always amazing and have great prices!!
my go to drug store hair product brand!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
I really like the way this smells. It makes my hair feel really soft and makes it way easier to comb out when it's wet. I only use this product one every two or three weeks. I like to rotate my shampoos so that I do not get used to them. And this product is one of my favorites. It never makes my hair oily or dirty looking. It's just a healthy zap of moisture.
Scarlett R.
Scarlett R.
Boston
I love this shampoo, makes my hair smooth and my scalp feel clean and fresh, it doesn't feel irritation at all
Santy B.
Santy B.
It is a good shampoo, it is not expensive and it smell so well, i really liked it
Natália M.
Natália M.
I used to dye my hair with this same brand. So I noticed that worked better for me if I used conditioners and shampoo of the same brand. And even after dye my hair got soft and shiny. I really like it
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Clarence, MO
Exactly what it says miracle. I love this product! My hair was dry - brittle and unhealthy. I started using this shampoo and it has help restore my hairs natural beauty.
Mabel N.
Mabel N.
Lugo
My hair is so frizzy and dry but this shampoo and other shwarzkopf products are like magic for my hair, now it's softer and healthier. I tried a hundred of shampoos and this one should be on the TOP 5.
Whynie L.
Whynie L.
this keeps you hair with a soft texture and this adds shine to your hair but with the time resultss dont the same
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
This shampoo saved my hair! It leaves my hair feeling so much softer and looks so much more healthy. Seriously gutted that I finish my bottle. Need to buy a new one asap!
Gineska H.
Gineska H.
Esos tipos de marcas nos las he probado, así que no podré decir otra opinión ni dar otra calificación...
Amber T.