Schwarzkopf BC Oil Miracle Liquid Oil Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 150ml/5oz uploaded by Sharleen S.Schwarzkopf BC Oil Miracle Liquid Oil Conditioner (For All Hair Types) 150ml/5oz uploaded by Sharleen S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

A weightless 2-phase liquid oil conditioner -Combines an oil phase that provides shine with a clear caring phase for conditioning & detangling effects -Developed with advanced R & D technology that distributes the precious oil gently & evenly around hair -Seals hair surface to lock moisture in for a polished look -Hair appears suppler bouncier more manageable & healthier looking -Perfect for all hair types -To use: Shake well to mix the two phases. Spray into towel-dried hair in short bursts leave in & no need to rinse Product Line: Schwarzkopf - Bonacure Oil Miracle Product Size: 150ml/5oz see more...

Sharleen S.
New Hyde Park, NY
All. Time. Favorite. Hair. Product.

I have super curly brown long hair which can get frizzy really quick. I use this on both wet and dry hair, curly or straight. I think it's really light but effective. I doesn't leave my hair oily looking and it smells great. 100% satisfied and would recommend again!
MARIA A.
Rabat
I have been used all the game for a long time, it's really a miracle which protects hair from damages. If you allow me to try and review this product I will be grateful to you. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account and page on my Instagram account, also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I hope you giving me this opportunity and I will be waiting for your answers, best thanks
Luvlee F.
I find this product amazing, it does really a miracle with split ends and fuzzy hair. I've been recommended that product and would recommend to anyone.
Uzma B.
Abu dhabi
This leave on oil is like a repair serum , does not leave hair greasy . Leaves hair soft n resolves split hair