BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Oil Miracle Finishing Treatment (For Normal to Thick Hair) see more...

Paula N.
Corsicana, TX
this works so well for my hair type, my hair tends to get dry but i love the way this makes my hair feel, i like the clean scent and it seems to last a long time, and easy to use
Heloize D.
Narberth, PA
I think everyone should try it once, when the hair starts to look not that good you know ? It gave my curls another look in two washes , it got soft to touch but stronger to brush if you know what I mean. A little bit expensive but you son't need to use too much. good poduct
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I have super thick hair and this helped make it lively. I think sometimes even thought my hair is thick and hold water it isn't enough to hydrate it but this is that missing link.
Rachael D.
Pocomoke City
Are use this product thinking it was going to help because I have the care at all it did was leave my hair feeling severely oily and greasy
Taehlar S.
Smells like heaven and helps the hair dry so so quick! Even on oily hair it doesn't weigh it down or cause a lot of oil production!
Jackie B.
Stanton, MI
Great oil treatment for hair in need. I have thick hair and it did the job for me!
Andrea A.
never use conditioners as they make my hair oily the very next day of hair wash. Once when I went to have my hair cut the salon professional suggested me to use a shampoo which help in adding volume and bounce to thinning hair.
rouse lin l.
The Hyaluronic Acid Derivate rebalances the moisture level of the scalp and hair to smooth the hair's surface and prevent dehydration. Meanwhile, the Cell Perfector Technology brings beautiful suppleness, manageability, bounce and shine to each strand.
Brenda A.
Is a good product it left my hair with less volume very soft and smooth. I use it when I finish my hairstyle.