Schwarzkopf BC Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner (For Normal to Dry Hair) 400ml/13.6oz

BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner (For Normal to Dry Hair) see more...

GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
You Guysssss!!!!! This stuff is REALLY AMAZING!!!! I have been growing My hair out and even with serum it was too frizzy at the ends. I got this and sprayed it on My dry hair and dried quick and SERIOUSLY SMOOTHED IT OUT!!!! LIFESAVER!!!! Even today is the 2nd day and still Smooth!!! Not crunchy or greasy AT ALLLLLL!!!!!!🐞
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
This leave in conditioner is for normal to dry hair, and my hair ends get fairly dry but not my scalp. So I apply a few sprays of this to the ends of my hair and they end up feeling soft and not as brittle as usual. You can just spray some in your hair and go! Another bonus, it smells freaking amazing!
Abby
west kelowna
I've tried 11 different hair detanglers and this one takes out all of the knots in an instant 4 th time buying it and still love it definitely recommend it for all hair types and great price my friend uses it to and she has thick hair and I have thinner hair
Elle B.
Love love love from the smell to the way my comb glides through my hair. It's is the best detangler on the market.