Schwarzkopf Bc Moisture Kick Defining Cream (for Normal To Dry And Curly Hair) uploaded by Ashley R.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Moisture Kick Defining Cream (For Normal to Dry and Curly Hair) see more...

Heather H.
Stoneville, NC
One of the best drug store products for keeping your tresses in check. I have thick, wavy and frizzy hair and this definitely helps kee[ my curls in check and looking smooth and defined. Pleasant scent and a very affordable price. This is a go to on those humid days.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
I love this stuff! Its super awesome in defining and detangling my normally dry and straight hair.
Its like BB cream benefits on you hair bringing back the shine, the life and va-vaoom of your younger better hair!

I am very surprised and pleased at this purchase!
Andrea S.
Bridgeton, NJ
The products from this brand are very effective I like them. The only problem with this brand is that they are very difficult to find
Ashley R.
Canby, OR
No frizz. Fabulous definition. Great smell. A little pricey. Worth every penny. Great for color treated curls.
Tiffany M.
Shelton, WA
It kinda weighed down my hair. I've used curl cremes that work better. Also, I can't really justify the price.
nour h.
rabat, rabat salé kenitra
my curly long hair love this product so much !! i've used so many creams to define my curls but baby this one is the best ! my curls stay defined all day long and my hair doesn't dry out as fast as if I don't use it ! i recommand it a lot and i would definitely buy it again !
Hilari R.
This is a really good defining cream, especially for those that have normal-to dry ish hair. It was very light but still effective.
Amy S.
Leduc, AB
I love everything I've tried by this brand, my hair always feels soft and it has repaired damage I never thought would go away /
Brisly V.
New York city
me gusta mucho por que me deja el cabello hermoso por que mis rizos se forman y quedan algo como sueltos y naturales
Danica W.
Chilliwack, BC
Love this product. It is definitely one of my go to products. I always have a hard time finding it local though.
Bri F.
Maryville, MO
Does this leave your skin oily after it is absorbed?