BeautyHairHair ProductsSchwarzkopf
BC Hyaluronic Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner

Schwarzkopf BC Hyaluronic Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner

by Schwarzkopf

Schwarzkopf BC Hyaluronic Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Schwarzkopf BC Hyaluronic Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner!
Nina O.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are looking for a good moisturizing and detangling hair spray, this one is for you! I spray it every time I have trouble brushing and it works great. It also leaves your hair healthy looking. I love this product, definitely want to buy it again.
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
You Guysssss!!!!! This stuff is REALLY AMAZING!!!! I have been growing My hair out and even with serum it was too frizzy at the ends. I got this and sprayed it on My dry hair and dried quick and SERIOUSLY SMOOTHED IT OUT!!!! LIFESAVER!!!! Even today is the 2nd day and still Smooth!!! Not crunchy or greasy AT ALLLLLL!!!!!!🐞
Elena C.
Berlin, Berlin
Schwarzkopf BC Hyaluronic Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner uploaded by Elena C.
This product makes my hair feel and look amazing !! 🙏 Good for price and really moisturized the hair after each wash! Very easy to comb hair after use and also has a pleasant smell!! It’s excellent for dry and colored hair ! Schwarzkopf BC Hyaluronic Moisture Kick Spray Conditioner ❤️
Katelyn C.
Kingston, ON
This leave in conditioner is for normal to dry hair, and my hair ends get fairly dry but not my scalp. So I apply a few sprays of this to the ends of my hair and they end up feeling soft and not as brittle as usual. You can just spray some in your hair and go! Another bonus, it smells freaking amazing!
Abby
west kelowna
I've tried 11 different hair detanglers and this one takes out all of the knots in an instant 4 th time buying it and still love it definitely recommend it for all hair types and great price my friend uses it to and she has thick hair and I have thinner hair
Elle B.
Love love love from the smell to the way my comb glides through my hair. It's is the best detangler on the market.
kayla I.
Tiny, ON
I use this on every single one of my clients in my chair. Helps with detangling but also leaves a nice balance of moisture to every hair type. I also like to use this to help balance the porosity of the hair before I apply a toner to make sure it processes evenly.
Jesse J.
Alfred, ON
My hair dresser recommended this product after using it in my hair. I am a swimmer and my hair get dry a lot from the chlorine. This helps after a shower when it is damp, spray in your hair and it helps with brushing too. Smells amazing and makes your hair feel super soft. Amazing product!
Jill D.
This is my life saver! I use this every single day. My hair gets so tangly and I use this to brush my hair out.. I use this so much during the summer before I go in the pool. It protects my hair from chemical damage when swimming! Love it and have repurchased many many times!!
Nicole S.
Hines Creek, AB
I love this product! It smells great. The price is on point. I have grey blonde hair that gets lots of colour treatments and this spray works awesomely for keeping it soft and easy to comb/brush. I’m almost out of my first bottle and I will be replacing it with another.

Looking for your answer?