BY SCHWARZKOPF

Color Save Silver Shampoo - Benefits:Revives and preserves cool tonesA temporary haircolor that reduces unwanted warm tonesSpecial blue-violet pigments support desired cool color direction - Color Save Silver Shampoo

Samantha S.
This is my go-to purple shampoo. It makes my blonde brighter every time I use it. On the days I don’t, I can tell a difference. It goes on purple, and my hair comes out blonde! My only complaint is that it doesn’t make my scalp feel that clean so I have to use another shampoo once a week.
Sam L.
Chino, CA
This is my go-to for silver and bright blonde hair. I’ve had my hair several colors, and I always turn to this shampoo to instantly tone my hair. I recommend that you wash your hair with a regular shampoo afterwards, because sometimes it can stain your hair.
Taylor A.
Truly love this shampoo! If you have blonde hair that tends to turn brassy or golden, this is the perfect solution for you! I usually wash my hair with regular salon shampoo, rinse, put this color save on and let it sit for about 5 min, rinse and then condition. You can definitely tell a difference!
Sue E.
It works great on my blonde balayage hair! It turns the brass back to blonde. But it can be drying on the scalp. So I would not suggest using it often and I would recommend using a shampoo and conditioner that maintains the color as well.
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is the best purple shampoo I have ever used. It is so pigmented and doesn’t leave my hair feeling filmy or dry like some others do. It tones my hair quickly, smells great, and does a good job cleaning as well.
Princess S.
Eliminates Brassiness! This shampoo has incredible Toning properties for blonde or light colored hair. I have brown hair with blonde bayalage. My hairdresser recommended this to me to prevent brassiness. It works incredibly well at maintaining the cool toned blonde color. It can be a bit dying but I remedy this by using Rapid Repair conditioner with it to moisturizer.
Andrea G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is by far my favorite shampoo for colored hair. I’ve been coloring my hair for over 10 years and this is the only shampoo I’ve found that actually keeps the color. Better yet, if you’ve gone blonde and want that lighter white blonde color, this is the perfect product to get it. I went from a bleached blonde to almost silver just using the shampoo.
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
This product smells awesome, and has helped the color stay locked into my hair a lot longer! The other reason I buy from this brand is they are Cruelty-free ! This shampooo can usually last me about two months, because a little does go a long way.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
Schwarzkopf has amazing hair products! I buy mine at CVS.. some of the hair products can be a little pricey for what it is... But in my opinion it's definitely worth it
Kayla j.
Roseau, MN
I did use this when I had gray in my hair... it helped but my hair wasn't light enough to hold the color true. I can't give a full review of this product, but from what I noticed it was good at keeping brassiness at bay

Amazon