BY SCHWARZKOPF

Color Save Silver Shampoo - Benefits:Revives and preserves cool tonesA temporary haircolor that reduces unwanted warm tonesSpecial blue-violet pigments support desired cool color direction - Color Save Silver Shampoo

Sarah P.
This is the best purple shampoo and I have tried a ton! This will ensure that your platinum tresses will stay silver as opposed to gold. Lots of purple shampoos I’ve tried have tinted my hair pink but this one doesn’t do that. If anything it tints it a silver blue which I love. I also use purple shampoo differently than the bottle recommends. I put it in my hair dry like I’m coloring my hair, leave it on for half an hour to an hour and then rinse out. All the golf will be gone!
Sam L.
Lake elsinore, CA
This is my go-to for silver and bright blonde hair. I’ve had my hair several colors, and I always turn to this shampoo to instantly tone my hair. I recommend that you wash your hair with a regular shampoo afterwards, because sometimes it can stain your hair.
Sue E.
It works great on my blonde balayage hair! It turns the brass back to blonde. But it can be drying on the scalp. So I would not suggest using it often and I would recommend using a shampoo and conditioner that maintains the color as well.
McKinlee M.
Spanish Fork, UT
This is the best purple shampoo I have ever used. It is so pigmented and doesn’t leave my hair feeling filmy or dry like some others do. It tones my hair quickly, smells great, and does a good job cleaning as well.
Michelle H.
This shampoo saves me from having to redo highlights every other month because my hair gets so brassy and has copper undertones. It also makes my hair feel so lightweight! It's best for an oily scalp. I use it maybe twice a week? I absolutely would recommend to those who color your hair!
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Love love love this stuff. Purple shampoo is hard to come by especially a good one that doesn't dry your hair out and make it feel even worse after you bleached it. I highly recommend and it's better to order off line
Amy H.
Kaysville , UT
This is my all time favorite purple shampoo that keeps the yellow, brass color out of my platinum hair. I love that it leaves my hair looking like a soft silver color after each wash! Unlike other purple shampoo brands, this is the only one that makes my hair feel healthy and not brittle, and doesn't leave a purple color either. Schwarzkopf BC Hairtherapy Color Save Silver Shampoo
Princess S.
Eliminates Brassiness! This shampoo has incredible Toning properties for blonde or light colored hair. I have brown hair with blonde bayalage. My hairdresser recommended this to me to prevent brassiness. It works incredibly well at maintaining the cool toned blonde color. It can be a bit dying but I remedy this by using Rapid Repair conditioner with it to moisturizer.
Charleen K.
Mesquite, TX
This product smells awesome, and has helped the color stay locked into my hair a lot longer! The other reason I buy from this brand is they are Cruelty-free ! This shampooo can usually last me about two months, because a little does go a long way.
Valarie A.
San Diego, CA
I recently went blonde and my hair stylus recommended this for me and it has been so amazing! I have been able to keep my hair blonde for over 4 months without having to go to the salon for a touch up ! If you want to keep the color of your hair vibrant , use this color shampoo! but be careful, the purple shampoo can stain if you do not wipe it down quickly off the shower walls.