Schwarzkopf Bc Hair+scalp Hair Growth Serum ( For Thining Hair ) - 3.33 oz uploaded by holly G.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Maria C.
Waco, TX
I need to give this a try again. I gave up too soon. You know us women are not patient especially when it comes to hair. It's slightly affordable and easy to use. I was neither dissatisfied or satisfied she nice I gave up. But I will update.
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
I also purchased the shampoo and conditioner that accompany this product. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair. I now have slot of volume and fullness. The only complaint I have is the smell is very chemically and overwhelming but the results of the product make it well worth it.
Sara S.
Philadelphia, PA
This products is not a miracle in a bottle. It does work a little, but do not expect to see amazing results. It is good to help thinning hair, but their is no product scientifically proven to stimulate hair growth
holly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
My hair was at a long length to begin with, but incorporating this product completed the home run! I was able to grow my hair 2 inches in two months!
sylvia m.
This made a huge difference in my hair overall. Very easy to use the smell was very strong but it wasn't a bad smell so it was ok.
Luxx M.
I love Schwarzkopf products. I use a lot of different products from this line. Want to find and try this.
Tiffany  H.
New Port Richey, FL
This made a huge difference in my hair overall. Very convenient but the smell of it is to powerful.
Ashlee C.
Decatur, AL
It doesn't work as well as described. It does help a bit but I've had better products.
Stefanie T.
Tulsa, OK
Does anybody know if this product actually works?
Aria H.
I dye my hair a lot and so it is a little damaged. just wondering if this will help my hair grow long again faster as I've had to cut it up a bit?
Rebecca M.
Mobile, AL
How quickly did you notice a change in your hairs length? and did you use it daily?
G.Dagmara C.
Has anyone had any great long term effects with this product?
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
If you stop using it, will your hair start to shed?