Schwarzkopf BC Curl Bounce Conditioner (For Curly & Wavy hair) - 200ml/6.7oz uploaded by Teodora B.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

A weightless detangling conditioner for curly & wavy hair Features a pH 3.0 see more...

Lexi F.
Gives my messy hair definition and volume without being frizzy and out of control. I love the curls and softness that comes with this conditioner! Its a staple in my hair care game and I never go anywhere without it. Its simply the best I've ever used
Kelly M.
estaba un poco preocupado si había tomado la decisión correcta o no, porque esta máscara se entiende tipo de cabellos, que era una compra impulsiva y no me arrepiento! He utilizado esta cerca de cinco veces y me encanta el efecto sobre mi pelo!
Isabelle M.
This conditioner is definitely great for anyone who has curly hair. It doesn't dry your out or make it frizzy like others do. It helps moisturize your hair and frizz free. It lathers up pretty nicely but not too much that it gets everywhere. I was very satisfied with my hair after I used this product and would definitely recommend.
TANYA L.
Saint Peters, MO
PERFECT FOR A WOMAN WITH A LONG, THICK NATURALLY CURLY HAIR! KEEPS IT MANAGEABLE AS WELL AS KEEPS THE FRIZZ AWAY! A DEFINANT MUST!
Yolanda Q.
Really great makes your hair super soft and bouncy ! It's a really great product for curly hair girls. I really recommend
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is absolutely amazing. This shampoo gives my hair such bounce and life. And it smells great!
Rebecca W.
North Vernon, IN
This defines my curls very well. It also moisturizes. A little more expensive, but worth it.
Gicelle G.
One of the best products to maintain the curly hidrates and shine, used every with my girls
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
It's brilliant. Gives a smooth look. Reduces frizz and smells lovely. Good product. Not too pricey either
Fernanda P.
Al tener el cabello rizado este producto ayudo a que lo pudiera controlar por algún tiempo

back