Schwarzkopf BC Color Save Sulfate Free Shampoo - 1250ml/41. 67oz by uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Specially formulated for colour-treated hairs Gives gentle cleansing without fading hair color Sulphate-free technology ensures color retention and brilliance Infused with UV filter to protect hair from damaging UV rays Leaves hair silky smooth and beautiful, Line: Schwarzkopf - Bonacure, Size: 1250ml/41, 67oz, see more...

Aurora A.
Rio Rico, AZ
I use all Schwarzkopf hair products, they make my hair healthier and shiner. I love it and I highly recommend it.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling clean. It lathers nicely even though it's sulphate free. I usually get at least two days of wear without having to use dry shampoo where other shampoos I will need to shampoo everyday. I will continue to buy.
Marjan S.
Australia
Hands down, favorite shampoo. UV protection, sulfate free. It smells like a salon. This is the first shampoo I have used that I actually noticed a difference in color fading. It cleans, but doesn't strip the color. It moisturizes well, yet still gives oomph to my very fine hair. The matching conditioner is fantastic as well. I can't imagine using another shampoo now that I have tried this.
Yvonne O.
The hair salon I went to get my hair done sold it to me.
I liked it since it helped me a lot to maintain the colour for a pretty long time so it was effective, it was a little bit pricey but actually it was worth it.
I'm satisfied with it and I will get a new one on my next trip to the salon.
Laura-Lynn R.
Parry Sound
This is the closest option given to what I have. I buy it from my hair salon. Love it. Great smell, you don't need much, and makes hair very soft. Works great on my thin and Knotty hair! Use with the matching conditioner
Sarah C.
A great shampoo for people like me who use semi-permanent dyes and want to keep their colour vibrant for longer. It smells very nice and has a lot of product so it will last a long time.
Amy
Australia
As someone with sensitive skin I need to be careful of the ingredients, because of this Schwarzkopf brand are usually hit or miss for me, but when they do hit they usually are a blessing in a bottle!
Sofi M.
My favorite shampoo, it keeps my hair non-greasy and soft - and my hair color hasn't faded. I also enjoy that it is sulfate free!