Schwarzkopf BC Color Save Sulfate Free Shampoo - 1250ml/41. 67oz by uploaded by Marjan S.

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Specially formulated for colour-treated hairs Gives gentle cleansing without fading hair color Sulphate-free technology ensures color retention and brilliance Infused with UV filter to protect hair from damaging UV rays Leaves hair silky smooth and beautiful, Line: Schwarzkopf - Bonacure, Size: 1250ml/41, 67oz, see more...

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
Great shampoo for color treated hair. It leaves it feeling very clean soft and smelling great. It also dries' faster than normal shampooed hair. It works great and is pretty cheap. I would've have thought with the quality it would have cost way more than it did. You should definitely try it.
Mandi G.
Mandi G.
Arab, AL
I love that this product is sulfate free, color safe, and works great! It may be a tad pricey but its def worth it!!!! I recommend many of the Schwarzkopf products to my friends and family!!!!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Miamisburg, OH
If you are looking for your salon highlights to last a long time between appointments start using this shampoo. The smell is amazing and the product lasts a long time. I love this!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Sigourney, IA
Helps keep color from fading. Smells fresh light weight. Does not make hair feel weighed down hair is soft after use. Washes clean
Jennifer a.
Jennifer a.
I like this brand, but sometimes it leaves my hair flat, almost too heavy and weighs my hair down. I'll switch it up a few days. I tend to use it once or twice a week.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a liter of this with pump its a must have for colored hair smells fab, helps reduce faxing, and I color my hair alot. it's sort of expensive but totally worth it in the end.
Princess P.
Princess P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'll give it a five since a lot of people are giving it a five. so I'm guessing it gives your hair color a boost and doesn't wash away your colored hair
Kassandra J.
Kassandra J.
Homestead, FL
Used this when I colored my hair very amazing kept my hair shiny and vivid with color! If you dye your hair use their dye its amazing!
Aurora A.
Aurora A.
Rio Rico, AZ
I use all Schwarzkopf hair products, they make my hair healthier and shiner. I love it and I highly recommend it.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Los Angeles, CA
Love it. Ulta had it on sale so I tried it for the first time. Only downfall it's a bit pricey. I'd wait for a sale but use it again