BY SCHWARZKOPF

Productos capilares Schwarzkopf. BC Color Freeze. Mascarilla, Protector del Color, restaura de forma intensiva el cabello coloreado desde el interior. Consigue un color brillante y una retención del color duradera. Aplicación: Distribuir la mascarilla sobre el cabello secado con toalla y enjuagar después de 5-10 minutos. see more...

• Cual es el beneficio del producto y con que tiempo se ven resulta...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work with strawberry reds? 1 Answers
Mariana C.
Miami, Florida
It is the maximum for care color dye use, helps the dye last longer and helps me to moisturize my hair.
I really like to use it when I go to the beach as it is when more I expose my hair.
Ainsley M.
This is the only silver shampoo I use, being a blonde isn't always easy work due to brassy tones that appear throughout the hair however, brassiness is no more thanks to this shampoo. I have used multiple different kinds of silver shampoos and none compare to this! It is incredibly effective and not damaging in the hair. Can leave hair slightly dry but nothing a conditioning treatment can't fix. This product also smells amazing. I always recommend this product to all my friends and family and will continue to do so.
Alondra R.
tuxtla gutierrez
Cual es el beneficio del producto y con que tiempo se ven resultados?
Wendy P.
Chatham, ON
How well does this product work with strawberry reds?