Schwarzkopf Bc Color Freeze Sulfate-Free Shampoo

BC Color Freeze Sulfate-Free Shampoo - For Coloured Hair (New Packaging)

How does this compare as far as scent and price to Goldwell? I have been using that brand but am ready for a change!
Start your review of Schwarzkopf Bc Color Freeze Sulfate-Free Shampoo!
Brampton , ON
I really enjoy this shampoo and how it leaves my hair feeling after I blow dry it. I have ombré hair with purple in it right now and my hairdresser suggested that I purchase this with purple colour inside to help keep my colour and keep my locks feeling soft. I’m so happy I bought this from her because it’s amazing. Before I was just using Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Shampoo and it did absolutely nothing to my hair but leave it dry. Great product and definitely would recommend it to colour treated hair.
J’utilise ce shampooing pour mes cheveux colorés et ils m’en remercient. Je retire une étoile car malgré l’absence de sulfates, la composition n’est pas super clean... Dommage. Ayant les cheveux colorés en rose, j’utilise ce shampooing en alternance avec le shampooing Bold Color Wash Pink de Schwarzkopf également. Cela me permet de raviver ma couleur et de la garder longtemps.
Richmond, VA
I have dark brown hair and used this when I got my hair lightened (the middle/ends were a medium brown). I asked my hairdresser for recommendations because my hair was getting brassy and this worked incredibly. It took away the orange tones and made my hair feel very soft. I haven’t lightened my hair since using this but I will repurchase if I ever do. Warning- this did stain the inside of my white shower curtain.
It was my hairdresser who used this on my hair after I told her about them problems I had with my scalp. She suggested it may be the sulphates in cheaper shampoos that was causing my scalp to bleed. This is a great product which, after trying another brand of sulphate-free shampoo, really gave me the relief I have been searching for. It foams quite well, which surprised me . And with the addition of applying sweet almond oil to my scalp this has not caused me any irritation yet. More expensive than what I'm used to paying but worth the long time benefits so far.
los angeles
LOVE this shampoo! Keeps my color fresh, doesn't dry me out or weigh me down. I have hot pink hair so a great color shampoo is something I look for. It smells delicious and I love it. It takes out all the grime from my hair as I only way once a week but is gentle enough that it doesn't strip color.
Charlotte, NC
One of the best products for colored hair! It is great for ensuring your hair color stays the way you want, and way longer. And although it's off putting at first, the red color can show up in your tub like blood stains! So I guess it's also great for Halloween. ;)
Ipswich, MA
As I pretended my blonde hair one of the worries is to avoid the yellowish that stays with the time and this line fulfills with the objective, including I am looking for her in my region to buy more!
Really brightens the hair up and removes the yellow tones, if you use a lot it seems to make hair a little dry. The scent is something to worry about. Compared to high end shampoos like this, this one really does it's job for being under $15.
Chico, CA
I used to color my hair quite a bit and this was the shampoo I grabbed every time. It is a bit pricey but helps to revive the dead ends, the dry scalp, and it smells nice for hours! Even when using it the first time after getting it done! No funky hair dye smell for me.
Middlesboro
I used this constantly whenever I had blonde hair and it helped my hair tremendously. It is so much better than any other kind I tried and kept my hair from turning brassy and yellow. I was fully satisfied with this product and would buy again.