BY SCHWARZKOPF

BC Color Freeze pH 4.5 Spray Conditioner (For Coloured Hair) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kelly M.
I was kind of worried if I had made the right decision or not because this mask is meant for mature hair, it was an impulse buy and I don’t regret it!
Nora W.
Okemos, MI
I colored my hair blonde and used this to keep the color vibrant and pure. Makes my hair look like I come right from the hair saloon.
Laurel C.
Haslet, TX
Great company with great products! We mostly use the hair color but have heard the whole linebis good
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
im in love whit this product r, because it controls my freeze and the best thing is that is for coloured hair. i really recommend this product. this brand is really underrated but i think that is amazing. you should try this product its really worth it.
Theresa U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't try this specific item, but I tried the shampoo to keep my auburn in & I swear it washed out even faster.
Martina T.
It's such amazing product! Since I bought it I can't live without it!! It's perfect for your hair!! You will notice the difference!
Hasna G.
London
I really love this it holds your hair in a piston that u want it to and it's really good bye
Lizbeth N.
Me gusta deja el cabello muy bonito natural suabe con brillo a de mas el olor es muy agradable
Patrice M.
What USED few times but I do know Que No gender frizz in my hair color and my lingers wicks
Hannah G.
Jacksonville, FL
How do you use this product? What does it do? It looks awesome!