BY SCHWARZKOPF

A creamy conditioner for color-treated hair -Features a groundbreaking Color Freeze formula that seals hair s surface -Captures color pigments for long-lasting color shine -Provides hydrating conditioning & detangling action -Shields hair s cuticle layers while improving its combability -Hair appears smoother more manageable & healthier looking with vibrant color Product Line: Schwarzkopf - Bonacure Color Freeze Product Size: 1000ml/33.8oz see more...

• I recently was given a bunch of 0.4fl oz samples of this stuff an...1 Answers
Mary X.
Irvine, CA
My favorite purple shampoo! Seriously keeps my blonde hair from becoming brassy. I've used my fair share of purple shampoos and this is the best.
Alexis J.
Severn, ON
Amazing shampoo, I'm a hairstylist and I recommend this to all of my colour clients. My hair is pink and yellow and this is all I use, it's now proven to help prevent fading for up to 12 washes and I can definitely say it makes a difference with my brightly coloured hair.
Jo M.
Houghton le spring
Loveee this not only is it for colour loss prevention but it's to restore majorly damaged hair
Shahrzad P.
I recently was given a bunch of 0.4fl oz samples of this stuff and the shampoo because I know the owner of the PB by me, and I've been afraid to use it in my hair because I almost feel like it won't be strong enough to really clean my roots. I have a LOT of really thick, curly, auburn Persian hair that goes down to my knees wet, and I'm not even sure with all the samples I was given it would be enough to get a good lather. Can anyone who uses this speak to it's abilities before I put it in my own head and run the risk of disappointment? Or maybe tell me how many of these samples I should use?