BY SCHWARZKOPF

A lightweight protective leave-in balm for color-treated color -Helps finish off the care regime & close the cuticle layer of any sensitized texture -Features a groundbreaking Color Freeze formula that seals hair s surface -Captures color pigments for long-lasting color shine -Contains liquid silk extract & Amino Cell Rebuild to prevent split ends -Infused with a special Ionic Shine Booster that adds long-lasting luster to hair -Hair appears suppler nourished & healthier looking with brilliant color Product Line: Schwarzkopf - Bonacure Color Freeze Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz see more...

Michelle K.
Cartersville, GA
This has worked well on my hair but after a while my hair adjusted to it and became kinda greasy from it. It was a little upsetting for the price but i always give them second chances. It slightly diluted my hair color as well so kinda upsetting. Hopefully, someone finds use of this.
Jenna L.
Anthem, AZ
I always like using this product after I get my Balayage. It's that extra reassurance my hair won't break off. Gives you a super smooth blowout too. Smell isn't my favorite which is why I only gave it 4 stars.
Julia M.
Schwarzkopf makes the best hair products in the market. I have platinum blond hair and am capable of keeping it healthy because of products like this one, that helps keep the color and smoothness. Love it
Lina N.
Westminster, CA
This product smells really good, a bit overwhelming at first so it is not for those people who want fragrant free products. Smell lingers too but I love it when hair products with good smell lingers in my hair. Makes my hair really silky and smooth. I love it.
Yesenia P.
Santa Maria, CA
I always use this when I color my hair really helps the color pop more and stay longer it's also a bonus that it smells nice. Only thing is I wish I could get a bigger size.
Doraluz V.
Love using this for hair that is chemically stripped to blonde then having a fun color put on top. Really helps to seal in the color and prevent from fading
Natalie K.
Glen spey, NY
Love it! Keeps my hair from breaking at the ends after dying & toning. It is very effective for me and i would absolutely recommend this product.
Cynthia S.
San Diego, CA
Omg I love this product!!! I use it right of shower, troweled dry hair. Keeps my ends hydrated and mended. Doesn't allow me to get split ends.
Irma M.
Summerville, SC
One of my favorite hair products. Smells so good too. It really provides protection to your hair ends whiteout weighting your hair down.
Danielle  M.
Penn , Pa
Love how it makes my hair feel but hate the smell . I will continue to use because it gives my hair a nice shine to it.